- This card was first used in the duel between Seto Kaiba and Solomon Mutou of the original manga and first series anime.
- It was used again on the DEATH-T Duel. It was easily destroyed in both cases, first by Solomon's "Hobbit" and then by Yugi's "Winged Dragon".
- In episode 1, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. Yugi then attacks and destroys this card with "Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1.
- In episode 8, this card is shown in a flashback Mokuba Kaiba has when his brother is shown throwing his cards down on his desk in frustration.
- In episode 9, Ghost Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. "Dark Magician" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 16, this card can be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes out a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Joey Wheeler.
- In episode 26, this card can be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Maximillion Pegasus.
- In episode 54, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against the Duel Machine. He Special Summons this card, "Dark Zebra", "D.D. Warrior", "Boar Soldier", and "Maha Vailo" via the Flip Effect of "Cyber Jar". On Kaiba's next turn, he Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Dragon Seeker".
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 159, this card is shown when Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are taken to a vault within Paradius's headquarters that contains copies of every card in existence (with the exception of the Legendary Dragons and the Egyptian Gods).
- In North American WCQ 2013 Special: Kaiba vs. Pegasus, Kaiba Special Summons this card in Attack Position after revealing it from the top of his Deck due to his "Cyber Jar" being attacked during Pegasus' Battle Phase. Kaiba then uses the effect of "Castle of Dragon Souls" to raise this card's ATK by 700 after banishing a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from his Graveyard. Pegasus then activates "Smashing Ground" to destroy this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.