- In episode 103, Yugi Muto uses this card while he is going through a door puzzle. After Yami Yugi and Yugi notice that the Level 4 door has five set cards. Yugi draws "Dark Magician", but Yami Yugi convinces Yugi to save that card for later. Yugi then activates this card to destroy the door's set cards, leaving only the door's monster, "Flash Assailant" to deal with.
- In episode 109, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Leichter. He uses this card to destroy Leichter's "Solemn Wishes" and "Life Absorbing Machine", but Leichter activates "Imperial Order" to negate this card's effect.
- In episode 112, the Big Five use this card during their Tag Duel against Yami Yugi and Joey Wheeler. Nezbitt activates this card to destroy Yugi's set "Mirror Force". Nezbitt's "Machine King" then attacks Yugi's "Des Volstgalph", but Yugi reveals that what he did was a trick as "Des Volstgalph" gained 200 ATK when Nezbitt activated this card. As a result, "Des Volstgalph" destroys "Machine King".
- This card appears in the anime's Japanese closing song Borderline Battle.
- In episode 1, Vellian Crowler uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He uses this card to destroy his two face-down "Statue of the Wicked" cards and Jaden's set "Draining Shield". This activates the effect of both "Statue of the Wicked" Trap Cards, allowing Crowler to Special Summon two "Wicked Tokens".
- In episode 18, Dimitri uses this card during his Duel against Syrus Truesdale. He uses this card to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. This activates the effect of Dimitri's two set "Statue of the Wicked" Trap Cards, allowing Dimitri to summon two "Wicked Tokens".
- In episode 31, Dr. Crowler uses this card during his Duel against Camula. He uses this card to destroy Camula's "Infernalvania" and set "Zombie Bed". This activates the effect of Camula's set "Zombie Bed", allowing Camula to Special Summon "Zombie Werewolf" from her Deck.
- In episode 70, Haley activates this card to clear all the vines and trees that were surrounding Luna, saving her. Haley then takes Luna with him to his house.
- In episode 1, this card appears in The Sledgehammer's Leo Institute of Dueling advertisement. (In the dub, all cards are removed from the advertisement.)
- In episode 20, this card appears during Yuya Sakaki's Action Duel against Pierre L'Supérieure, as part of a "Quiz Quest - Extra Stage" quiz question that Yuya has to answer. Yuya is asked how many people are being blown away in this card's artwork, and answers wrongly, thus loses 100 Life Points.
- This card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Maximillion Pegasus uses this card against Mai Valentine. This card destroys Mai's "Mirror Wall".
- In North American WCQ 2015 Special: Pegasus vs. Marik, Maximillion Pegasus draws this card with the effect of "Shard of Greed". The same turn, he activates this card, destroying Marik Ishtar's "Necrovalley".
- Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, Chumley Huffington, Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Vellian Crowler, Lyman Banner, Atticus Rhodes, Camula, Tania, Abidos the Third, Titan, Amnael, Kagemaru, Jasmine, Mindy, Para, Dox, Sadie, Slade Princeton, Jagger Princeton, Pierre the Gambler, Yasmin, Nightshroud, Georg, Hose, Dean, Lioside, Faty, Craig, Pipin, Enzo, Vyga, Rune, Marcel, Pablo, Mathew, Corey, Simon, Rock, Dante, Truly, Brown, Seydina, Woody, Hide, Jaime, Syun, Anca, Rie, Maki, Celia, Disa, Masha, Jewels, Andrea, Lily, Yumi, Inoso, Emperor.Umiuma, Mokuma and Sironos use this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.