- In episode 6, Mai Valentine uses this card during her Duel against Joey Wheeler. She Special Summons this card via "Elegant Egotist". Due to the effect of "Elegant Egotist", this card can't attack on the same turn it's summoned, so Mai ended her turn. Joey then summons "Time Wizard" and activates its effect. Joey succeeds in the effect, so the effect transforms "Baby Dragon" into "Thousand Dragon". The effect also ages this card, which decreases its ATK to 1300. "Thousand Dragon" then attacks and destroys this card, winning Joey the duel.
- In episode 11, Mai uses this card during her Duel against an unknown opponent. This card then attacks and destroys Mai's opponent's monster, winning her the duel.
- This card also appears in a flashback Mai has when she notes to herself that Joey only defeated her because Yugi was coaching him.
- In episode 14, Mai uses this card during her Duel against PaniK. PaniK's monsters attack and destroy this card, which won PaniK the Duel.
- In episode 18, this card appears within a series of flashbacks Joey has when he remembers all the times that "Time Wizard" gave him a miraculous win.
- In episode 30, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Yami Yugi. She Special Summons this card via "Elegant Egotist". On Mai's next turn, she revives "Harpie's Pet Dragon" with "Monster Reborn". This card then attacks and destroys Yugi's "Mystical Elf". Yugi then activates "Swords of Revealing Light" to prevent Mai's monsters from attacking for three turns. After "Black Luster Soldier" attacks and destroys "Harpie's Pet Dragon", Mai forfeits as she didn't want to see this card be destroyed. As such, Yugi won the duel by default.
- They seem to show emotions in this episode, meaning they may be spirit monsters like Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl as they were shocked and completely stunned when "Harpie's Pet Dragon" was destroyed, however unlike the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, they didn't speak.
- In episode 45, Mai uses this card when she and her friends traveled to the Castle of Dark Illusions. She uses "Elegant Egotist" to transform "Harpie Lady" into this card and use them to help Yugi Muto's "Dark Magician" and Joey's "Gilita the Dark Knight" to join our heroes as they headed for the castle. Later Mai uses this card during the battle against the "Mythic Dragon". Mai summons this card via "Elegant Egotist". This card was then immobilized as the arena Mai, Yami Yugi, Joey, Mokuba and Seto Kaiba are in only allows Dragon-type monsters to attack.
- In episode 50, this card appears in a flashback Téa Gardner has when she notes that Yugi and Yami Yugi are the outer and inner parts of Yugi's heart.
- In episode 78, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Joey has when he starts to remember that he is a Duelist (as Marik Ishtar brainwashed him into Dueling Yugi and defeating him).
- In episode 80, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Jean-Claude Magnum. She Special Summons this card via "Elegant Egotist". This card then attacks and destroys "Ninja Commander Ikusa", "Ninja Commando Kabuki", and "Kunoichi Ayame the Ninja Girl". On the last turn of the Duel, this card attacks directly, which wins Mai the duel. This was because the effect of "Great Kite of Ninja" made Jean's "Ninja Master Shogun" incapable of defending Magnum's Life Points while it was the only monster on his side of the field.
- In episode 91, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Yami Marik. She summons this card via "Elegant Egotist". Mai then Tributes her three monsters in order to Tribute Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" (which Mai took from Marik earlier via the effect of Mai's "Amazoness Chain Master").
- This card also appears within Mai's backstory flashback when she reflects on her lonely childhood and the life she had before Duelist Kingdom. Mai noted that her only companions were her "Harpie Lady" cards back then before she met people who would become her real friends.
- In episode 152, this card is shown in a flashback Mai has when she states that her fear of losing eventually made her felt that she was completely helpless and scared of losing until she met Valon. Mai uses this card during her Duel against Valon. Valon's Armor monsters attack and destroy this card, defeating Mai. After the Duel, Valon offers to help Mai not feel lonely anymore. Mai accepts the offer as she felt she had no other choice.
- In episode 173, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Joey. She summons this card via "Elegant Egotist". All three sisters then gained 500 ATK due to "The Seal of Orichalcos". Mai then activates "Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation" to destroy Joey's "Gilford the Lightning" and Sheep Token and inflict damage to Joey equal to the total ATK of his destroyed monsters. Later Joey's "Blue Flame Swordsman" (whose ATK was 2800 due to it being equipped with "Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword") attacks and destroys one sister. Mai then destroys "Red-Eyes Black Dragon Sword" with "Harpie's Feather Duster". She then activates "Spell Reproduction" to return "Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation" to her hand. She then activates "Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation" to destroy Joey's "Blue Flame Swordsman" and inflict its ATK as damage to Joey, but Joey activates the second effect of "Blue Flame Swordsman" to transfer its ATK to the first sister in order to avoid taking damage from the effect of "Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation". Joey then uses the first effect of "Blue Flame Swordsman" to Special Summon "Flame Swordsman" from the Graveyard. Later the first sister (the one that gained the ATK of "Blue Flame Swordsman") attacks Joey's "Flame Swordsman", but Joey activates "Skull Dice" to roll a die and divide the ATK of the sister by the result. Joey gets a two, so the ATK of the sister is halved. The sister then destroys "Flame Swordsman". Mai prepares to attack directly with the other sister she has on her side of the field, but she finds herself unable to do so despite knowing full well that winning the Duel means Joey loses his soul. Regardless, Mai still wins the duel as Joey didn't have the energy left to continue the duel anymore.
- In episode 184, this card appears in a flashback Mai has when she remembers ruthlessly using this card to wipe out a large amount of Joey's Life Points during their Duel in the alley and when she remembers "The Seal of Orichalcos" taking Joey's soul away.
- In episode 196, this card is shown within Leon von Schroeder's backstory flashback when he is shown watching Yugi's Duels on television.
- In episode 120, this monster was summoned when "Harpie Lady" uses "Elegant Egotist" to transform herself into the "Harpie Lady Sisters". They then activate "Cyber Shield" to power up their ATK. They then attacked "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus" until the latter fell and became unable to move. Jesse saves his monster by summoning his "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger" and using it to destroy the main sister. "Sapphire Pegasus" then destroys the other two sisters.
- Mai uses this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour, Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004 and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008.
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.