- Its attack name in the Japanese anime is "Wapper Shooter".
- In episode 1, Trudge uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yusei Fudo. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Assault Dog". Trudge then uses this card to attack Yusei's "Speed Warrior", but Yusei activates "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow" to negate the attack, however Trudge activates "Wiretap" to negate the activation of "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow" and return it to Yusei's Deck face-up. This card then destroys "Speed Warrior". On Trudge's next turn, this card attacks and destroys "Sonic Chick". On the last turn of the Duel, "Junk Warrior" (whose ATK was 3200 due to its own effect) attacks and destroys this card. This activates this card's effect, equipping itself to "Junk Warrior" and decreasing its ATK by 1800. Yusei then activates "Equip Shot" to equip "Handcuffs Dragon" to "Montage Dragon" instead, decreasing its ATK by 1800 and increasing the ATK of "Junk Warrior" to 3200. The second effect of "Equip Shot" then forces "Junk Warrior" to battle "Montage Dragon". "Junk Warrior" then destroys "Montage Dragon" and wins Yusei the Duel.
- In episode 72, this card appears within a series of flashbacks Akiza Izinski has when she notes that within the speed and wind of a Turbo Duel, Yusei has felt the anger, screams, pain, and joy of his friends and rivals.
- In episode 63, when the High Council tell the story of how the Friendship Cup began, this card is seen being used by a Duel Chaser to apprehend troublemakers. This flashback is revisited in episode 76.
- In episode 95, this monster is seen cuffing three Commons rioters during their uprising.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.