- In episode 29, this card appears in Chancellor Sheppard's explanation when he explains to Jaden, Alexis Rhodes, Bastion Misawa, Chazz Princeton, Zane Truesdale, Vellian Crowler, and Lyman Banner the backstory of the Sacred Beasts and why they were summoned to his office.
- In episode 38, this card appears when Admiral explains to Jaden that even though he had been using money to help him get everything he wants, he was never able to get the three Sacred Beasts through money.
- In episode 46, this card and the other two Sacred Beasts appear when Professor Banner explains to Jaden that he intends to create the Philosopher's Stone with the power of Sacred Beasts alone.
- In episode 48, Kagemaru takes the Sacred Beasts from their hiding place after the Spirit Keys open the lock mechanism that keeps them from within his reach. He then challenges Jaden to a Duel as he can only gain full control of the Sacred Beasts by defeating Jaden in a Duel. Kagemaru uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He Special Summons this card by sending "Abyssal Designator", "Monster Reincarnation", and "Premature Burial" to the Graveyard. This card then attacks and destroys Jaden's "Elemental HERO Tempest". This card then inflicts 1000 damage to Jaden. In the next episode, this card attacks and destroys Jaden's "Wroughtweiler". This card then inflicts 1000 damage to Jaden. Jaden then activates the effect of "Wroughtweiler" to add "Polymerization" and "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" from his Graveyard to his hand. Later Jaden "Elemental HERO Neo Bubbleman" (whose ATK was 1600 due to it being equipped with "Bubble Blaster") attacks this card. Jaden then destroys "Bubble Blaster" to prevent "Neo Bubbleman's" destruction. At the end of the Damage Step, the last effect of "Neo Bubbleman" destroys this card. After "Neo Bubbleman" destroys "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" in battle, Kagemaru activates "Resurrection Tribute" to destroy "Neo Bubbleman" and Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Later "Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman" (whose ATK was 4600 due to its own effect) attacks and destroys this card. "Shining Flare Wingman" then inflicts damage to Kagemaru equal to this card's ATK, but this card's last effect nullified the damage that Kagemaru would have taken. After Kagemaru is defeated, Jaden and his friends return the Sacred Beasts back to their secure location.
- In episode 62, this card appears in one of the many flashback bubbles Jaden sees in as he travels into Neo Space.
- In episode 65, this card appears in the Duel Magazine that Jaden reads and the Duel Magazine that Syrus reads.
- In episode 126, this card and the two other Sacred Beasts appear in Jaden's thoughts when he notes if he doesn't end his Duel against Chazz Princeton soon, Marcel Bonaparte will gain access to the Sacred Beasts.
- In episode 127, Marcel Bonaparte obtains this card and the other Sacred Beasts after their awakening interrupts Marcel's Duel against Adrian Gecko.
- In episode 129, Marcel uses this card during his Tag Duel against Jaden and Jesse Anderson while the former was possessed by Yubel. He sends this card, "Uria", and "Raviel" from his Deck to the Graveyard in order to activate the first effect of "Chaos Core". Later Marcel activates the effect of "Phantom of Chaos" to target this card and grant "Phantom of Chaos" the ATK, DEF, and effects of this card. Jaden activate "Hero's Rule 2" to negate the effect of "Phantom of Chaos" and destroy it, but Marcel activates "Dark Bribe" to negate "Hero's Rule 2" and destroy it. In the next episode, Marcel Special Summons this card, "Uria", and "Raviel" from his Graveyard via the effect of "Dark Summoning Beast", ignoring the summoning conditions. Later "Rainbow Dragon" attacks "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", but this card's second effect redirects the attack to this card, causing the attack to fail. Later Jaden activates the effect of "Elemental HERO Chaos Neos" to negate the effects of Marcel's monsters for one turn, preventing this card from redirecting any attacks to it at that point. On the last turn of the Duel, Marcel activates "Dimension Fusion Destruction" to banish the three Sacred Beasts and Fusion Summon "Chaos Phantasm Armityle".
- In episode 149, Jesse uses this card during his Duel against Adrian Gecko while the former was possessed by Yubel. She Special Summons this card by sending three "Triangle Forces" from her field to her Graveyard to Summon it. After Adrian activates "Burden of the Mighty", the latter's effect decreases this card's ATK by 1000 (as its Level was 10). Later "Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord" then attacks this card. Adrian then activates the third effect of "Exodius" to send "Left Arm of the Forbidden One" from his Deck to the Graveyard, which increases the ATK of "Exodius" by 1000. Jesse then activates "Delta Barrier", whose effect activates two more copies of "Delta Barrier" from his Graveyard. Since Jesse has three copies of "Delta Barrier" on his side of the field, Jesse activates the second effect of "Delta Barrier" to prevent this card's destruction and reduce the Battle Damage he would take to 0. Due to the first effect of "Exodius", it is also not destroyed by battle, however Adrian still succeeded in getting an Exodia part into his Graveyard as part of his game winning strategy with "Exodius". After Jesse activates the second effect of "Eternal Reverse" to set "Burden of the Mighty", the ATK of this card and "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" return to their original values. Later Jesse activates "Dimension Fusion Destruction" to banish the three Sacred Beasts and Fusion Summon "Chaos Phantasm Armityle".
- In episode 154, this card is shown in a flashback Yubel has when she explained to Jaden that she feasted upon the darkness in her pawns' hearts in order to await her union with Jaden, which included sending Jaden and Duel Academy to the alternate dimension.
- In episode 158, this card is shown in series of flashbacks Sartorius has when he explains that while the earthquake-like energy that is about to erupt on the island is nothing more than a hypothesis, the incidents involving the Sacred Beasts, the Light of Destruction, and Yubel have caused a lot of pressure to the dimension centering the Duel Academy island, which will cause another bad affair to happen.
- In episode 177, this card is shown in a flashback Jaden has when Nightshroud reminds him that he is aware of why the World of Darkness has gained so much power.
- This card's attack name is "Lost Thunder" in the Japanese version and "Cerulean Sky Fire" in the dub. Its effect name in the former version is "Hell's Punishment".
- Kagemaru uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.