- In episode 189, Vivian Wong uses this card during her Duel against Rebecca Hawkins. She summons this card in Attack Position. Since Rebecca had five monsters on her side of the field, this card gained 2500 ATK. This card then attacks and destroys a Sheep Token. This card then inflicts piercing damage to Rebecca. At the end of the Damage Step, this card's ATK decreased to 2800. After Rebecca activates "Token Thanksgiving" to destroy her three remaining Sheep Tokens, this card's ATK decreased to 1300. After Rebecca Normal Summons "Injection Fairy Lily", this card's ATK increased to 1800. "Injection Fairy Lily" then attacks this card. Rebecca then pays 2000 Life Points to increase the ATK of "Injection Fairy Lily" by 3000 until the end of the Damage Step. "Injection Fairy Lily" then destroys this card.
- In episode 24, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his Duel against four North Academy students. He Special Summons this card via the effect of "Giant Rat". Since Chazz's opponents controlled 8 monsters, this card gained 4000 ATK. Chazz then activates "Ring of Destruction" to destroy this card and inflict its total ATK as damage to all players. Chazz then activates "Ring of Defense" to protect himself from "Ring of Destruction's" effect, so only the other students take the damage. The students' Life Points then dropped to 0, winning Chazz the Duel.
- In episode 111, this card is shown in one of the battles during the tournament hosted by Adrian Gecko. It was shown being used by an Obelisk Blue Student during his Duel against another Obelisk Blue Student and it was shown battling against the latter student's "Berserk Gorilla".
- In episode 112, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Chazz has when he declares that he won't lose to Adrian after he got left at the bottom ranks and worked very hard at getting back to the top.
- In episode 125, during Jim Crocodile Cook's Duel against Anger Mask, this card is shown when Anger Mask searches his Deck via the effect of Jim's "Specimen Inspection".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.