- In episode 221, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. After Yugi summons this card, he used its effect to add "Red Gadget" from his Deck to his hand. Yami Yugi then activates "Rebellion" to make this card attack Yugi directly, but Yugi activates "Stronghold the Moving Fortress" to summon the latter card in Defense Position and use it to intercept the attack. The attack fails, but since this card was technically Yugi's monster he still took Battle Damage. Later Yugi activates "Ties of the Brethren" to summon "Red Gadget" and "Yellow Gadget". This in turn made the ATK of "Stronghold the Moving Fortress" 3000. "Stronghold" then attacks "The Tricky", but Yami Yugi activates "Bounce Spell" to change the target of "Swords of Revealing Light" to Yugi instead, rendering the attack useless. Yugi then switches this card to Defense Position. Later "Queen's Knight" attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 80, this card was used as part of a Duel Puzzle that Crow Hogan, Jack Atlas, Yusei Fudo and Bruno had to solve in order to find out who stole Yusei's program.
- On Crow's attempt, he equips this card with "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal" in order to decrease its ATK by 1000. "Tragoedia" (who has 3000 ATK due to Crow having five cards in his hand) then attacks this card, but the Password Robot activates "Mirror Force" to destroy "Tragoedia", resulting in Crow failing to solve the puzzle.
- On Jack's attempt, he equips "Axe of Despair" onto "Tragoedia", increasing its ATK by 1000. "Tragoedia" (whose ATK was 4000 due to its own effect and "Axe of "Despair") then attacks this card as Jack assumes the set card was changed, however the Password Robot then activates "Mirror Force" to destroy "Tragoedia", resulting in Jack failing to solve the puzzle.
- On Bruno's attempt, he activates "Tribute to the Doomed" to destroy this card. Since this card was removed from the field, the ATK of "Stronghold the Moving Fortress" became 0 as this card, "Red Gadget", and "Yellow Gadget" were not all present on the field.
- This card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- This card is a character in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.