- In chapter 8, Maico Kato plays this card against Dark Yugi. She Special Summons it via its own effect when her "Leprechaun" is destroyed by "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts". She equips it with "Chameleon Colors", letting it attack directly. Yugi reduces its ATK with "Flames of the Archfiend" and destroys it with "Archfiend of Gilfer" to win.
- This card's attack name is Hammer Club Death 「ハンマークラブ・デス」.
- In episode 96, Andre uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yusei Fudo. He Special Summons this card via its own effect by paying 1000 Life Points after "Playful Possum" is destroyed by its own effect. This card then attacks and destroys Yusei's "Max Warrior". Later Yusei banishes this card via the effect of "Junk Archer". On Yusei's End Phase, this card is returned to the field. In the next episode, this card attacks "Junk Archer", but Yusei activates "Chain Arrow" to increase the ATK of "Junk Archer" by 500 during damage calculation only. "Junk Archer" then destroys this card. The second effect of "Chain Arrow" activates, decreasing the ATK of "Behemoth the King of All Animals" by 1000 until the End Phase. Andre then activates "Beast Burial Ritual" to destroy "Nimble Momonga" and draw two cards. He then activates this card's effect to pay 1000 Life Points and revive this card. This card then attacks and destroys "Junk Archer". On Andre's next turn, this card attacks "Shield Wing", but the latter isn't destroyed due to its effect. "Behemoth the King of All Animals" then attacks "Shield Wing", but the latter isn't destroyed due to its effect. "Naturia Leodrake" then attacks and destroys "Shield Wing" as the latter's effect had already been used twice. On the last turn of the Duel, "Stardust Dragon" attacks this card. Yusei then activates "Synchro Strike" to increase the ATK of "Stardust Dragon" by 1500 (500 for each Synchro Material Monster used to Synchro Summon it) until the End Phase. "Stardust Dragon" then destroys this card.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Jean has when he notes that Yusei knew the effect of "Junk Archer" would only temporarily banish this card which was why he had a Trap Card ready.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Jean has when he figures out that Andre attacked with this card first because he knew he wouldn't be able to revive this card through its own effect if "Junk Archer" destroyed "Behemoth the King of All Animals" due to the former being powered up by the effect of "Chain Arrow".
- In episode 98, this card appears in a flashback Crow has when he notes to his friends that Andre's Deck isn't a Power Deck like they thought it originally was.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.