- In episode 55, Officer 227 plays this card during his Turbo Duel against Yugo. He tunes "Torapart" and "Goyo Chaser" (treated as Level 4 due to being revived by "Descending Lost Star") to Synchro Summon this card. It attacks and destroys Yugo's "Hi-Speedroid Chanbara", allowing 227 to Special Summon "Chanbara" to his side of the field. Then, after Yugo activates "Dice Roll Battle", using it to Synchro Summon "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon", this card is forced to attack it (after "Clear Wing" has gained ATK through its effect). It attacks "Clear Wing" and is destroyed; 227 takes enough damage to lose the duel.
- In episode 71, Officer 227 plays this card during his Turbo Duel against Yuya Sakaki. He Synchro Summons this card on the first turn by tuning "Jutte Fighter" with "Jutte Lord". On Yuya's turn, his "Performapal Bot-Eyes Lizard", at 2800 ATK due to the Pendulum Effect of "Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn", attacks and destroys this card. On 227's next turn, he revives this card using "Monster Reborn". This card attacks and destroys "Bot-Eyes Lizard", allowing 227 to Special Summon it to his side of the field. On 227's next turn, he activates "Polymerization", fusing this card and a "Goyo Chaser" he controls to Fusion Summon "Goyo Emperor".
- In episode 76, Sector Security officers storm the High Council as part of "King's Gambit". One of these officers is shown using this card.
- In episode 83, a Sector Security officer corners Zuzu Boyle, Frank, Amanda and Tarren on the streets of New Domino City, by Synchro Summoning this card in front of them (tuning "Jutte Fighter" with "Jutte Lord" to do so). Sora Perse then engages him and three other officers in a duel, and also gives Zuzu a duel disk to allow her to do the same. After Zuzu Fusion Summons "Bloom Prima the Melodious Choir", this card goes after it; this card's controller also activates "Rush Recklessly" to boost this card's ATK by 700. Sora intervenes by activating "Fusion Fright Waltz" - because Sora and Zuzu each control a Fusion Monster, this destroys all non-Fusion, Special Summoned monsters (including this card).
- In episode 95, this card is played by various Sector Security officers resisting the Commons uprising across New Domino City. One such copy corners Shinji Weber, Damon Lopez and Tony Zomboni.
- In episode 97, a Stomptrooper uses this card against Sora Perse and Moon Shadow, who were infiltrating Sector Security's headquarters. It is attacked and destroyed by Moon's "Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.