- In episode 23, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He uses this card to increase his Life Points by 300 since Yami Yugi controlled a monster. This increases Kaiba's Life Points to 900, nullifying most of the damage that Yugi inflicted on his last turn.
- In this Duel, this card was a Spell Card rather than a Trap Card in the Japanese version with a different artwork.
- In episode 23, Belowski uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He uses this card to gain 1200 Life Points (300 for each monster on the field).
- In episode 120, Jinbei Tanigawa uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Jack Atlas. When Jack activates "Shockwave" to destroy "Red Dragon Archfiend" (whose ATK was 4000 due to "Overgain") and inflict damage to both players equal to the ATK of "Red Dragon Archfiend", Jinbei uses this card to increase his Life Points by 1800 (300 for each monster on the field). The effect of "Shockwave" continues and Jack loses the Duel. Jack then passes the baton to Crow Hogan who proceeds in Dueling Jinbei.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Kaiba uses this card in his Duel with Joey. Since there were six since monsters on the field when he activated this card, Kaiba gained 1800 LP.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Kaiba uses this card in his Duel with Yugi. Since there were four monsters on the field when he activated this card, Kaiba gained 1200 LP.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.