- In episode 69, Joey Wheeler uses this card during his Duel against Mako Tsunami. He uses this card to return "Umi", "Kunai with Chain", "Lightning Blade" and "Tornado Wall" to their owners' hands. This action reveals that the monster Mako revived via "Return of the Doomed" was "The Legendary Fisherman".
- In episode 74, this card appears within a series of flashbacks that show all of Joey's Duels in Battle City.
- In episode 86, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Odion Ishtar. He uses this card to return all Spell and Trap Cards on Odion's side of the field back to his hand, but Odion activates "Judgment of Anubis" to negate this card's effect and destroy it. After that was done, the second effect of "Judgment of Anubis" activates, destroying all of Joey's monsters and inflicting damage to Joey equal to half of his destroyed monsters' total ATK.
- This card also appears in Joey's thoughts when he formulates a winning strategy.
- In episode 124, this card is shown in a flashback that Joey has when he remembers all the Duelists he faced on his way to the Battle City Finals.
- In episode 127, Joey contemplated playing this card against Yami Marik, but did not draw it during their duel.
- In episode 188, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Solomon Muto while the latter was disguised as Apdnarg Otum. He activates this card to return all Spell and Trap Cards to their owners' hands. This returns Joey's "Premature Burial" and Solomon's "Ordeal of a Traveler", "The Legendary Gambler", and "Ancient City" to their owners' hands. Joey did this so that "Ancient Dragon" would not revive itself during the End Phase due to its own effect and so he could activate "Premature Burial" again.
- In episode 191, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Zigfried von Schroeder. He activates this card to return all Spell and Trap Cards to their owners' hands. The effect of "Apple of Enlightenment" then activates, allowing Zigfried to draw a card. The final effect of "Loge's Flame" then activates, allowing Zigfried to Special Summon "Valkyrie Brunhilde".
- In episode 33, Camula uses this card during her Duel against Jaden Yuki. She uses this card to return "Genesis Crisis" and Jaden's set "Insurance" back to their owners' hands. Camula did this to prevent Jaden from using the effect of "Elemental Hero Tempest" to prevent itself from being destroyed in battle. Since "Insurance" was returned to Jaden's hand, its effect activates, increasing his Life Points by 500 though Jaden didn't reveal this until after "Zombie Werewolf" attacks directly.
- In episode 47, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his Duel against Alexis Rhodes. He activates this card to return his set card and the set card that Alexis took control of via "Love Letter" to their owners' hands. The effect of "Hidden Wish" then activates, inflicting 1000 damage to Alexis and increasing Chazz's Life Points by 1000. The effect of "Treasure Map" then activates, allowing Chazz to draw two cards and discard "Treasure Map" from his hand.
- In episode 124, Anger Mask uses this card during his Duel against Jim Crocodile Cook. He discards this card, "Magical Mallet", and "Trojan Blast" in order to activate the effect of "Anchor Knight" three times. In the next episode, Anger Mask activates "Violent Salvage" to add this card, "Reload", and "Trojan Blast" from his Graveyard to his hand. He then discards this card, "Reload", and "Giant Trunade" in order to activate the effect of "Anchor Knight" three times.
- This card appears in the Japanese closing song, Borderline Battle.
- Bastion Misawa, Camula, Hose, Gillian, Marcel, Ray, Bivin, Syun and Maki use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
- Alina Noula, Anna, Barclay, Globe, Honda, Hung Soo, Jean, Kidd, Lagoon Noula, Mana, Maha Vailo, Marie, Mark and Naturia Gaodrake use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.