- In episode 17, this card is shown in Damon's flashback where it was shown going down a waterfall as part of Damon's training montage.
- In episode 24, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his Duel against four North Academy students. He summons this card in Defense Position. "Marauding Captain" (whose ATK was 2800 due to "The A. Forces") then attacks and destroys this card. Chazz then activates this card's effect to Special Summon "Gyaku-Gire Panda".
- During the Duel, Chazz yells at Ojama Yellow for annoying him, but the rat assumes he is shouting at him and shrinks back.
- This card also appears in a flashback Chazz has when he states that he learned something from being forced to find all the cards he has - every card has a use and he had to find ways to utilize the weak cards that he's found, in place of the powerful ones he is accustomed to using.
- In episode 31, this card is seen when Chazz is rebuilding his deck after being warned of Camula's presence on the island by Chancellor Sheppard.
- In episode 112, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Chazz has when he declares that he won't lose to Adrian after he got left at the bottom ranks and worked very hard at getting back to the top.
- In episode 85, a brainwashed student under Girag's control uses this card during the Battle Royal between Yuma Tsukumo, Shark, and Rio Kastle and the brainwashed students. The brainwashed students all attack Yuma directly with their monsters, but Alito activates "Lightning Clinch" to negate the attacks. Alito then activates "Brain Reboot" to return all monsters on the field to their owners' hand and inflict 500 damage to his opponents equal to the combined Levels of the monsters returned to their hand by this effect x 500, defeating the brainwashed students.
- Blister and Kyono use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.