- In episode 185, a boy is shown using this card during his Duel against the KC DuelTek 760. The boy uses this card to attack and destroy "Blade Knight". The DuelTek then activates "Scapegoat" to summon four Sheep Tokens. It then activates "DNA Surgery" and declared Dragon for its effect, turning all monsters on the field into Dragon-Type monster. The computer then activates "Polymerization" to fuse "Battle Ox" with the Sheep tokens in order to Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon". "Five-Headed Dragon then attacks and destroys this card, defeating the boy.
- In the manga volume 37, Honda Summoned this card in order to fight Zorc Necrophades, along with Yugi's "Dark Magician" and Katsuya Jounouchi's "Red-Eyes Black Dragon".
- In episode 81, during Bob Banter's Duel against Jaden Yuki, this card appears as part of the quiz question that ensues after Bob activates the Flip Effect of "Quiz Panel - Ra 10".
- In episode 95, an Obelisk Blue student uses this card during his Duel against Syrus Truesdale during the Genex Tournament. Aside from being on the field, this card played no actual part in the duel.
- In episode 127, this card is summoned by a Duel Ghoul that was preventing Jaden from getting to the Yubel-possessed Marcel Bonaparte. This card, "Drillroid", "Leghul", "Newdoria", "Panther Warrior" then attack Jaden directly, but Jaden's "Winged Kuriboh" appears and activates its effect to reduce the Battle Damage Jaden would take to 0. This action creates a blinding light that distracts the Duel Ghouls, allowing Jaden to get away from them.
- In episode 128, a Duel Ghoul uses this card in an attempt to get the Duel Ghoul army into the tennis courts, but Tyranno Hassleberry and Axel Brodie block off the Duel Ghouls and try to hold them off for as long as possible until the group can create a big enough portal for the missile containing the "Rainbow Dragon". What happens next is unknown, but the Duel Ghouls eventually got past all the defenses created by Hassleberry and Axel.
- In episode 157, this card can be seen on the table of Ms. Dorothy's card shop as part of a group of cards that were thought to be defective by their owners (they were actually infected with darkness).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.