- In episode 47, Sora Perse plays this card in his Duel against Shay Obsidian. He Fusion Summons this card via "Polymerization". Since this card was Fusion Summoned using four Fusion Materials, its effect activates, destroying two copies of "Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius" and two copies of "Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius". Since four Winged Beast-Type monsters left the field. The ATK of "Raidraptor - Force Strix" decreases from 2100 to 100. This card gains 300 ATK due to its own effect, increasing its ATK from 1900 to 2200. This card attacks and destroys "Force Strix", winning Sora the Duel.
- In episode 48, this monster appears in the introduction when it destroys "Force Strix".
- In episode 49, Sora plays this card in his Duel against Yuya Sakaki. He Fusion Summons this card via "Polymerization". Since this card was Fusion Summoned using three Fusion Materials, its effect activates, destroying "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", "Stargazer Magician" and "Timegazer Magician". This card gains 300 ATK due to its own effect, increasing its ATK from 1900 to 2200. This card attacks Yuya directly. Yuya activates the effect of "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon", detaching an overlay unit to halve the ATK of this card and add the same amount to "Dark Rebellion", but Sora activates "Frightfur March", negating the activation of "Dark Rebellion", and then Sora sends "Frightfur Bear" to the Graveyard to Fusion Summon "Frightfur Sabre-Tooth" from Sora's Extra Deck due to the other effect of "Frightfur March". Due to the effect of "Sabre-Tooth", it Special Summons "Bear" from the Graveyard. Due to this cards effect, all "Frightfur" monsters gain 300 ATK for each "Frightfur" monster and "Fluffal" monster on the field, whilst due to the effect of "Sabre-Tooth", all "Frightfur" monsters gain 400 ATK for each "Frightfur" monster and "Fluffal" monster on the field. Since there are 3 "Frightfur" monsters on the field, all monsters gain 2100 ATK, increasing this cards ATK from 1900 to 4000, the ATK of "Sabre-Tooth" from 2400 to 4500 and the ATK of "Bear" from 2200 to 4300. Later this card is destroyed by the effect of "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon" since it is Level 7 or lower along with "Bear", its ATK along with "Bear's" would be dealt to Sora, but Sora activates "Fusion Fortress", preventing Sora from taking any effect damage since he controls a Fusion Monster.
- In episode 89, Sora plays this card in his duel with Moon Shadow against three Obelisk Force soldiers (coded "Red", "Green" and "Yellow" by the gems on their masks). On the turn he joins the duel, Sora Fusion Summons this card via "Polymerization", fusing "Edge Imp Sabres" and "Fluffal Bear" in his hand. He uses this card's effect to destroy Red's "Fusion Trench". This card's other effect then boosts the ATK of itself and Sora's "Frightfur Chimera" by 600. "Chimera" then gains the effect of Green's "Triple Ancient Gear Hunting Hound" and thus attacks three times; after each attack, Sora Special Summons the destroyed monster to his side of the field; due to the effect of "Frightfur Sanctuary", the two "Triple Hunting Hounds" become "Frightfur" monsters and allow this card's effect to boost ATK even further. Thus, before the "Triple Hunting Hounds" attack, all Fusion Monsters Sora controls gain 1200 ATK due to this card's effect.
- In episode 136, during the Lancers' duel against Z-ARC, Sora sends this card and "Frightfur Bear" from his Extra Deck to the Graveyard as part of the effect of "Frightfur Sanctuary". He then activates "Frightfur Fusion", banishing the three monsters he sent to the Graveyard in order to Fusion Summon "Frightfur Chimera".
- In chapter 11, Sora Shiun'in uses this card during his Tag-Team Duel with Shun Kurosaki against Yuya Sakaki and Noboru Gongenzaka (Gong). He Fusion Summons this card via "Polymerization", fusing "Edge Imp Sabres" and "Fluffal Cat" in his hand. Sora then finds and activates the Action Card "Potential Yell", allowing him to activate this card's effect to destroy two cards; he chooses to destroy Yuya's "Performapal Bubblebowwow" and Gong's "Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo". On Yuya's next turn, the effect of his "Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" reduces this card's ATK to 0. "Brave-Eyes" then attacks this card, winning the duel for Yuya and Gong.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.