- In episode 34, Sora Perse plays this card in his Action Duel against Shay Obsidian. On the Duel's fifth turn, he activates the effect of his Continuous Spell Card "Frightfur Factory", which lets him banish 1 "Polymerization" card from his Graveyard to Fusion Summon a "Frightfur" monster. He fuses the "Edge Imp Saw" on his field with the "Fluffal Leo" in his hand to Fusion Summon this card. Sora activates this card's effect, targeting Shay's "Raidraptor - Rise Falcon", but Shay finds and activates the Action Card "Mirror Barrier", which protects "Rise Falcon" from being destroyed by card effects. Sora then attacks "Rise Falcon" with this card, but Shay activates his face-down Normal Trap Card "Adversity", which protects a monster from being destroyed by battle if a monster with a higher ATK attacks it, also, Shay takes no battle damage and the ATK of "Rise Falcon" is increased by 1000. On the following turn, "Rise Falcon" at 3500 ATK attacks this card, but Sora finds and activates the Action Card "Evasion", to negate its attack. Shay responds by activating his face-down Counter Trap Card "Raptor's Storm", which lets him negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card if he controls a face-up "Raidraptor" monster. Thus, the attack of "Rise Falcon" continues, and this card is destroyed. On the duel's ninth turn, Sora activates the Normal Spell Card "Frightfur Fusion", banishing monsters from his Graveyard to Fusion Summon a "Frightfur" monster. He banishes this card, "Frightfur Bear" and "Frightfur Sheep" to Fusion Summon "Frightfur Chimera".
- In episode 48, during Sora's duel against Sun Shadow, Sora Fusion Summons this card through unknown means. He uses this card's effect to destroy Sun's "Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin" and inflict damage to Sun equal to its ATK, winning Sora the duel.
- In episode 83, during Sora's duel with Zuzu Boyle against four Sector Security officers, Sora activates "Polymerization", fusing this card, "Frightfur Bear" and "Edge Imp Frightfuloid" (treated as a "Frightfur" monster through its effect) to Fusion Summon "Frightfur Chimera".
- In episode 89, Sora uses this card during his duel with Moon Shadow against three Obelisk Force soldiers. On the turn he joins the duel, Sora sends this card and "Frightfur Bear" from his Extra Deck to the Graveyard as part of the effect of "Frightfur Sanctuary". He then activates "Frightfur Fusion", banishing the three monsters he sent to the Graveyard in order to Fusion Summon "Frightfur Chimera".
- In episode 91, Sora plays this card when he enters the location where Barrett and Obelisk Force soldiers have found Celina. This card attacks the soldier with a yellow gem on his mask.
- In episode 141, this card appears in a flashback to episode 48.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.