- In episode 87, Joey Wheeler uses this card during his Duel against Odion. When Odion uses one "Embodiment of Apophis" to attack "Swordsman of Landstar", but Joey activates this card to send "Jinzo" to Odion's Graveyard. Joey then activates "Graverobber" to Special Summon "Jinzo" to his side of the field. Due to the effect of "Jinzo", all three Embodiments of Apophis" are destroyed as they are still treated as Trap Cards.
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
- In episode 122, this card is shown in Joey's hand during the four way Duel between himself, Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, and Yami Marik.
- In episode 125, this card is seen in Joey's hand during his duel against Yami Marik. In the next episode, Joey was forced to discard this card from his hand due to the effect of "Helpoemer".
This card adopts its TCG/OCG effect from this series onwards.
- In episode 74, Princess Rose uses this card during her Duel against Jaden Yuki. She uses this card to send "Treeborn Frog" from her Deck to her Graveyard. Rose then activates "Flute of Hamelin" to send two more copies of "Treeborn Frog" from her Deck to the Graveyard. This increases the ATK of "D.3.S. Frog" by 1500 due to its own effect.
- In chapter 17, Bastion Misawa plays this card against Chazz Princeton. He uses this card to send "Nine-Tailed Fox" to his Graveyard and then Special Summon it via its own effect by Tributing "Crow Tengu" and "Mezuki".
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
- In chapter 22, Syndy Chross uses this card during her duel against Shark. She activates this card to send "Plaguespreader Zombie" from her Deck to the Graveyard.
- In episode 1, this card appears in The Sledgehammer's Leo Institute of Dueling advertisement. (In the dub, all cards are removed from the advertisement.)
- In episode 106, during the five You Show Duel School students' duel against Yuri, one of the students has this card in his hand, but does not use it. Another student uses this card to send his "Z-Metal Tank" from his Deck to his Graveyard.
- Alpha uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator. Alpha can use it to effectively search Zombie-Type monsters from the Deck and send them to the Graveyard, where they can easily be revived.
- Gamma uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator. Gamma can use it in order to Special Summon "Wulf, Lightsworn Beast", send "Necro Gardna" to the Graveyard to use its effect or send "Lightsworn" monsters to the Graveyard in order to Summon "Judgment Dragon".
- Delta uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator. Delta can use it to send "Necro Gardna" to the Graveyard in order to use its effect and add DARK monsters to his Graveyard in order to Summon "Dark Armed Dragon" and use its effect.
- Graton uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator. He can use it in order to Special Summon "Wulf, Lightsworn Beast" or send "Lightsworn" monsters to the Graveyard in order to Summon "Judgment Dragon".
- Ida uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.