- In episode 63, this card is shown in Jack Atlas' hand during his Turbo Duel with Yusei Fudo and Crow Hogan against Rex Goodwin. In the next episode, Jack activates this card to target "Sun Dragon Inti" and forbidding it from attacking or activating its effects as well as forbidding Goodwin from Tributing "Sun Dragon Inti. Goodwin then activates the effect of "Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca" to reduce Jack's Life Points to 1 by skipping his Battle Phase. Because Jack's Life Points were now less than 1000, this card was destroyed.
- In episode 106, this card was shown in Jack's hand during the Battle Royal that was occurring in New Domino City.
- In episode 119, Jack uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yoshizo Hayashi. He activates this card to target "Hand-Holding Genie" and negate the effects of "Hand-Holding Genie" as well as it forbid it from attacking. Because of this, the DEF of "Hand-Holding Genie" reverts back to 1600. After Jack Normal Summons "Lancer Archfiend", "Red Dragon Archfiend" attacks and destroys "Hand-Holding Genie". Due to the effect of "Lancer Archfiend", "Red Dragon Archfiend" inflicts piercing damage to Yoshizo. Since "Hand-Holding Genie" was removed from the field, this card is destroyed.
- In North American WCQ 2017 Special: Pegasus vs. Jack and Aster vs. Jack, Jack activates this card to negate the effect of Aster's "Destiny HERO - Plasma" just as it tries to equip Jack's "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" to itself. This card is destroyed when "Plasma" leaves the field as Fusion Material for a Fusion Summon.
- Corse has this card in his Deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.