- In episode 118, this card is shown when Yoshizo Hayashi shows his Deck to Yusei Fudo.
- This card also appears in a flashback Yusei has when he wondered why Yoshizo's Deck was full of Normal Monsters.
- In episode 119, Yoshizo uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Jack Atlas. After he summons this card, "Hand-Holding Genie" gained DEF equal to the DEF of this card due to its effect. In the next episode, Jack defeats Yoshizo. Yoshizo then passes the baton to Jinbei Tanigawa who proceeds in Dueling Jack. Due to the rulings of the WRGP, this card is placed onto Jinbei's side of the field as his card.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Taro Yamashita's backstory when he was shown building the Deck that he and his friends would use for the World Racing Grand Prix.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Yusei has when he notes all the monsters owned by Team Taiyo are Normal Monsters.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, This card also appears in two copies of this card appear in a flashback Jinbei has when he reminds himself that he and his friends believe in their battling style.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Luna has when she notes to her friends that Team Taiyo don't have any cards for a secret strategy.
- In episode 120, Jinbei uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Jack Atlas. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over. After Jack loses, he passes the baton to Crow Hogan who proceeds in Dueling Jinbei.
- In episode 120, Crow defeats Jinbei. Jinbei passes the baton to Taro who proceeds in Dueling Crow. Due to the rulings of the WRGP, this card is placed onto Taro's side of the field as his card.
- In episode 120, Taro uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Crow. In the next episode, "Black-Winged Dragon" attacks "Key Mace", but Taro activates "Two-Pronged Attack" to destroy this card and "Zarigun" in order to destroy "Black-Winged Dragon", but Crow activates "Guard Mines" to negate the effect of "Two-Pronged Attack" and inflict 500 damage to Taro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.