- When Jack Atlas summons this card, he chants "The ruler's shouts echo thorughout! Hammer of Victory, shatter the very earth! Synchro Summon! Flap your wings, Explode Wing Dragon!".
- Its attack name in the original anime is "King Storm".
- In episode 29, Jack Atlas uses this card during his Ground Duel against Tetsu Trudge while the latter was a Shadow Drone and while the former had assistance from Carly Carmine (Jack couldn't use his right arm as it was still healing, so Carly supported Jack by drawing and holding his cards). He Synchro Summons this card by tuning "Twin-Shield Defender" with "Dark Resonator". This card then attacks "Dark Diviner". Jack then activates this card's effect to immediately destroy "Dark Diviner" without applying damage calculation and inflict damage to Trudge equal to the ATK of "Dark Diviner", winning him the Duel.
- In episode 33, this card is shown in a flashback Crow has when he remembers the days in which Kalin was Yusei, Jack, and his friend, and that they (as the Enforcers) would defeat other groups in Satellite and claim the locations by the defeated groups and set some sort of satisfaction to their living situation. Jack uses this card during his Ground Duel against a member of the Magician's Four. This card then attacks directly, winning Jack the Duel.
- In episode 83, Jack uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Fake Jack Atlas. He Synchro Summons this card by tuning "Vice Dragon" with "Dread Dragon". This card then attacks "Dark Resonator". Jack then activates this card's effect to immediately destroy "Dark Resonator" without applying damage calculation and inflict damage to Fake Jack equal to the ATK of "Dark Resonator". Later Fake Jack activates "Shockwave" to destroy this card and inflict damage to both players equal to its ATK.
- In episode 84, this card appears in a flashback Jack has when he notes that he could have summoned "Red Dragon Archfiend" before his fake in their previous Duel had he used "Trust Guardian", but he had let his pride on the line at that moment, leading to him being defeated.
- In episode 153, Jack uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yusei Fudo. He Synchro Summons this card by tuning his two Triangle Tokens (summoned via the effect of "Triangle Warrior") with "Influence Dragon" (whose effect treated the tokens as Dragon-type monsters during the Synchro Summon). Jack then Normal Summons "Power Supplier" and activates the latter's effect to increase this card's ATK by 400. This card then attacks "Nitro Warrior". Jack then activates this card's effect to destroy "Nitro Warrior" immediately without applying damage calculation and inflict damage to Yusei equal to the ATK of "Nitro Warrior". Later "Turbo Warrior" attacks this card. Due to the first effect of "Turbo Warrior", this card's ATK is halved until the end of the Damage Step. "Turbo Warrior" then destroys this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.