- In episode 76, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler while the latter was possessed by Marik Ishtar. He activates this card while "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" is in his hand against Yami Yugi's wishes. Marik tells Joey to take "Red-Eyes B. Dragon", but Joey resists and takes "Card Destruction" from Yugi's hand instead. Yugi then takes "Magical Arm Shield" from Joey's hand.
- In episode 96, Yami Bakura uses this card during his Duel against Yami Marik. He activates this card to take "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from Marik's hand. Yami Marik then takes "Monster Reborn" from Bakura's hand.
- In episode 99, this card can be seen in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Gansley. He is forced to discard this card from his hand due to the Flip Effect of Gansley's "Ashingray".
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto Kaiba that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 129, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Kaiba. After Kaiba activates "Lullaby of Obedience" to take "Slifer the Sky Dragon" from Yugi's Deck to Kaiba's hand, Yugi activates this card to take "Slifer the Sky Dragon" from Kaiba's hand (as he figured Kaiba would try to take it from his Deck given his personality) while Kaiba takes "Life Shaver" from Yugi's hand. (In the manga version, Yugi tells Kaiba he had been planning to use the card to take Obelisk from him once "Lightforce Sword" wore off; since that would have made the scolding about Kaiba's greed sound hypocritical, it wasn't mentioned in the anime version.)
- In episode 130, this card appears in Yami Yugi's thoughts when he notes that "Exchange" may have allowed him to get "Slifer the Sky Dragon" into his hand, but it also allowed Kaiba to take "Life Shaver" from Yugi's hand.
- In episode 138, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yami Marik. He activates this card after Marik activates "Left Arm Offering" to add "Monster Reborn" from his Deck to his hand. Yugi then takes "Monster Reborn" from Marik's hand while Marik takes "De-Fusion" from Yugi's hand.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 148, this card is seen in Rex Raptor's fantasy when he thinks the reason why Maximillion Pegasus invited Yugi and his friends was because he wanted to give them rare cards just for them.
- In episode 156, Rafael sets this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. In the next episode, Rafael activates this card when both duelist had only one card in their hand. This forces Yugi to take "The Seal of Orichalcos" from Rafael's hand and forces Rafael to take "Necromancy" from Yugi's hand. Yami Yugi was shocked that he got this card, but Rafael claimed he didn't have to play it. This was part of Rafael's plan to defeat Yami Yugi by making his Legendary Dragon abandon him for playing "The Seal of Orichalcos", which would cause the darkness in Yami Yugi's heart to spiral beyond his control.
Dawn of the Duel
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light
- Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Anubis (it was originally Yami Yugi vs Kaiba, but Anubis took over for Kaiba after Kaiba attempted to destroy "Pyramid of Light"). He discards this card in order to activate "Double Spell".
- In episode 43, this card is shown in a flashback Alexis had when she notes that she tried to teach Pierre the game that she loves, but he used the game the opposite way she wanted him to use it for.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.