- In this Arc, Elegant Egotist prevents the Summoned monster from attacking in the same turn. This effect was not continued post Duelist Kingdom arc.
- In episode 3, Mai Valentine uses this card when she challenges Rex Raptor to a game (if Rex wins, Mai will do whatever he wants, but if Mai wins, he has to clear out of his own room and give it to Mai). The challenge was that Mai had to guess what will be the cards under her Deck from top to bottom. This card was the third card that Mai guessed correctly on. Thanks to her Aroma Tactics, she was able to win and throw Rex out.
- In episode 6, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Joey Wheeler. She uses this card to transform her "Harpie Lady" into the "Harpie Lady Sisters" which counted as three separate "Harpie Ladies" in the anime.
- In episode 30, Mai uses this card during her Duel against against Yami Yugi. She uses this card to transform "Harpie Lady" into the "Harpie Lady Sisters".
- In episode 45, Mai uses this card to transform "Harpie Lady" into the "Harpie Lady Sisters", so that she could use them to help "Dark Magician" and "Giltia the D. Knight" get to the "Castle of Dark Illusions". Later Mai uses this card during the battle against the "Mythic Dragon" to transform "Harpie Lady" into the "Harpie Lady Sisters", but the monsters were immobilized as the area the heroes are in does not allow non-Dragon-type monsters to attack.
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yugi and Téa Gardner read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- In episode 80, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Jean-Claude Magnum. She uses this card on her "Cyber Harpie Lady" to turn it into the "Harpie Lady Sisters".
- In episode 91, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Yami Marik. She uses this card to transform "Cyber Harpie Lady" into the "Harpie Lady Sisters".
- In episode 92, this card appears in a flashback Mai has when she notes to herself she didn't see the ancient text on "The Winged Dragon of Ra" when it was in her hand.
- In episode 111, this card can be seen when Yami Yugi and Joey were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against the Big Five.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 173, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Joey. She uses this card to transform "Cyber Harpie Lady" into the "Harpie Lady Sisters".
- In episode 120, Jesse was fighting off a "Harpie Lady" that was attacking him, Jim Crocodile Cook, Adrian Gecko and Bastion Misawa with his "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus". After "Sapphire Pegasus" proved to be too powerful for her to fight, the "Harpie Lady" uses this spell to transform herself into the "Harpie Lady Sisters".
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Mai activates this card while she controls "Harpie Lady" to summon two copies of "Harpie Lady" from her hand. One of the Special Summoned "Harpie Ladies" and the original "Harpie Lady" are Tributed for the Tribute Summon of "Harpie's Pet Dragon".
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2013 Special: Mai vs. Yugi, Mai activates this card while while she controls "Cyber Harpie Lady" to summon two copies of "Cyber Harpie Lady" from her Extra Deck. She then overlays her three "Cyber Harpie Ladies" to Xyz Summon "Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon".
- Mai uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul, Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour, Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004 and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.