- In episode 131, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He discards this card and two other cards from his hand due to the effect of Kaiba's "Power Balance" (which Kaiba activated in response to "Slifer the Sky Dragon" attacking "Obelisk the Tormentor"). This makes the ATK of "Slifer" 3000. Yugi then activates "Necromancy" to Special Summon four random monsters from Kaiba's Graveyard. The effect of "Slifer" then activates, destroying all of the newly summoned monsters. "Obelisk" then lost 2400 ATK due to the effect of "Necromancy" (600 ATK for each "Necromancy"-revived monster that was just revived and subsequently destroyed). Kaiba then activates the effect of "Sword of Soul" to increase the ATK of "Obelisk" by 1000, but Yugi activates this card's effect from the Graveyard to end his Battle Phase immediately.
- In episode 175, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Rafael. He sends this card to the Graveyard via the effect of "Kuribandit". Rafael then activates the effect of "Guardian Eatos" to send "Celestial Sword - Eatos" to the Graveyard and banish three monsters ("Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts", "Gamma The Magnet Warrior", and "Kuribandit") from Yami Yugi's Graveyard in order to increase the ATK of "Guardian Eatos" by the ATK of the banished monsters. This made the ATK of "Guardian Eatos" 7000. "Guardian Eatos" then attacks "Dark Magician", but Yami Yugi activates this card's effect from the Graveyard in order to end Rafael's Battle Phase immediately.
- Even though this card was one of the three monsters sent to the Graveyard via the effect of "Kuribandit", it is not shown being removed from the Graveyard by the effect of "Eatos" as "Eatos" cannot remove monsters with 0 ATK. Instead it is removed when Yami Yugi explains how he was able to stop the attack made by "Eatos".
- In episode 220, this card is shown when Yami Yugi is shown building his Deck for the Ceremonial Battle.
- In episode 5, this card can be seen on the ground after Titan defeats his opponent at the beginning of the episode
- In episode 71, a picture of this card is seen in the Dueling History Reference Room of Duel Academy.
- In World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi draws then discards this card via "Graceful Charity". When Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon" attacks Yugi's "Dark Magician", Yugi banishes this card from his Graveyard but Kaiba negates its effect with "Spirit Dragon's" own effect.
- In World Championship 2019 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi excavates this card via the effect of "Kuribandit" and is forced to send it to the Graveyard. Three turns later, Yugi banishes this card from his Graveyard to cut Kaiba's Battle Phase short. On Yugi's next turn, he activates "Dimension Fusion" from Kaiba's Graveyard via "Double Spell", Special Summoning this card and another four of his banished monsters. Yugi then Tributes all five of his monsters to Tribute Summon "Exodia, the Legendary Defender".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.