- In episode 57, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seeker. He uses this card to destroy Seeker's "Swords of Revealing Light".
- In episode 146, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Gurimo. He uses this card to destroy "The Seal of Orichalcos", but it fails to work as "The Seal of Orichalcos" can't be destroyed by card effects.
- In episode 159, this card is shown when Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are taken to a vault within Paradius's headquarters that contains copies of every card in existence (with the exception of the Legendary Dragons and the Egyptian Gods).
- In episode 35, Slade Princeton uses this card during his Duel against Chazz Princeton. He uses this card to destroy Chazz's "The Dark Door".
- This card can also be seen in the briefcase full of cards that Slade shows to Chazz.
- In episode 98, the D uses this card during his Duel against Aster Phoenix. When "Destiny HERO - Plasma" attacks directly, the D activates this card to destroy Aster's "Clock Tower Prison", but Aster activates "Eternal Dread" and "Greed Pact" in response with all three activated cards resolving in reverse order. After "Greed Pact" resolves first, "Eternal Dread" adds two Clock Counters to "Clock Tower Prison", giving it a total of four Clock Counters. This card then destroys "Clock Tower Prison", but this activates the latter's final effect, allowing Aster to Special Summon "Destiny HERO - Dreadmaster".
- In episode 10, Yusei Fudo Sets this card during his Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, but he does not activate it. Right after he sets this card, Mr. Armstrong activates "Psychic Cyclone" and "guesses" this card is a Trap Card (he knew this due to his security cameras spying on Yusei's hand and his guards feeding him the information). The second effect of "Psychic Cyclone" then destroys this card. Since Armstrong was correct, the final effect of "Psychic Cyclone" activates, letting Armstrong draw one card.
- This card is also shown when the effect of "Blasting the Ruins" activates.
- In episode 30, a Sector Security officer Sets this card during his Turbo Duel against Crow Hogan, but did not activate it. The Guard had set this card as a countermeasure in case Crow sets a Spell/Trap Card, but Crow, during his turn, activates "Delta Crow - Anti Reverse" to destroy all of the officer's set cards.
- In episode 43, Crow uses this card during his Ground Duel against Lazar. He uses this card to destroy "Discord" in the hopes of lowering the ATK of "Jester Lord" to 1000 (as it gains 1000 ATK for each Spell or Trap Card on the field), but Lazar activates "Imperial Custom" to prevent Continuous Trap Cards other than "Imperial Custom" from being destroyed.
- In episode 69, this card appears in a flashback Marco has when he tells his brother that he would prefer to leave his cards at a Duel statue than have Don Piero take them away. This card is shown when Don Piero throws Marco's Deck up in the air and calls the cards cheap.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2011 Special: Yugi vs. Yusei, Yugi activates this card to destroy Yusei's "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow".
- Syrus Truesdale, Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Atticus Rhodes, Kagemaru, Jasmine, Slade Princeton, Jagger Princeton, Gillian, Craig, Deron, Syun and Inoso use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.