- In episode 96, Yami Marik uses this card during his duel against Yami Bakura. He summons this card on the second turn of the Duel. This card then attacks and destroys Bakura's "Goblin Zombie". Yami Bakura then tried to activate "Fearful Earthbound" in response, but Yami Marik activates "Remove Trap" to negate and destroy Yami Bakura's "Fearful Earthbound". In the next episode, this card attacks and destroys "Puppet Master". This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 125, Yami Marik uses this card during his duel against Joey Wheeler. After Yami Marik summons this card, he uses this card to attack and destroy Joey's "Alligator's Sword". In the next episode, Joey attacks this card with "Rocket Warrior". Due to the latter's effect, it is not destroyed and Joey takes no Battle Damage from the attack. After damage calculation, the second effect of "Rocket Warrior" decreases the ATK of this card by 500 until the End Phase. Yami Marik then activates "Card of Last Will", allowing him to draw five new cards. "Panther Warrior" (whose ATK was 1500 due to it being equipped with Yami Marik's "Plasma Eel" and the latter's effect had affected "Panther Warrior" once) then attacks and destroys this card. Later Yami Marik activates "Premature Burial" to revive this card and equip it with "Premature Burial". Marik then Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Legendary Fiend".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Yami Marik has when he was trying to figure out which monster went to Joey's Graveyard first.
- Its attack name is Spiral Thrust.
- In these appearances, it was played as a normal monster and had different artwork.
- This monster was a Duel spirit that sat on the sidelines and cheered for Brron.
- In episode 163, Makoto Inotsume uses this card during his Duel against Zane Truesdale. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position. Makoto then activates "Limiter Removal" to double this card's ATK until the End Phase. This card then attacks directly via its own effect. On Makoto's End Phase, this card is destroyed due to the last effect of "Limiter Removal". Later "Infernal Dragon" attacks directly, but Makoto activates "Call of the Haunted" to Special Summon this card from his Graveyard. A replay then occurs and Zane uses "Infernal Dragon" to attack and destroy this card.
- In episode 164, Makoto uses this card during his duel against Syrus Truesdale. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position. After "Jinzo - Lord" attacks and destroys "Cyber Phoenix", this card attacks directly. On Makoto's next turn, "Jinzo - Lord" attacks directly, but Syrus activates the second effect of "Kiteroid" from his Graveyard to reduce the Battle Damage he would take to 0. This card then attacks directly. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- This monster's attack name is Drilling Drill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.