- In episode 74, Yusei Fudo uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Vizor. He Synchro Summons this card by tuning "Unicycular" and "Quillbolt Hedgehog" with "Drill Synchron". Yusei then activates this card's first effect to halve its ATK until the End Phase and allow it to attack directly this turn. This card then attacks directly. On Yusei's End Phase, this card's first effect expires. Later "T.G. Blade Blaster" attacks this card, but Yusei activates "Wave Force" to destroy all Attack Position monsters Vizor controls, however Vizor activates the first effect of "T.G. Blade Blaster" to negate the effect of "Wave Force" and destroy it. "T.G. Blade Blaster" then destroys this card. Yusei then activates "Miracle's Wake" to Special Summon this card from his Graveyard. On the last turn of the Duel, Yusei activates "Speed Spell - Speed Energy" to increase this card's ATK by 800 until the End Phase (200 for each Speed Counter Yusei has). Yusei then Normal Summons "Gauntlet Warrior" and Tributes it in order to increase this card's ATK and DEF by 500 until the end of the next Damage Step. This card then attacks "T.G. Blade Blaster", but Vizor activates the second effect of "T.G. Blade Blaster" to banish it until the End Phase. A replay occurs and Yusei uses this card to attack directly, winning him the Duel.
- When this card's effect was used in this episode, its ATK was no longer halved after the battle.
- In episode 90, Yusei uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Lawton. He Synchro Summons this card via "Speed Spell - Deceased Synchron". Yusei then activates this card's effect to halve its ATK until the End Phase and allow it to attack directly this turn. This card then attacks directly, but Lawton banishes "Explosive Wall" from his Graveyard in order to banish this card and every card Lawton controls. At this point, Kalin, Nico, and West arrive and bump into Lawton. In an attempt to get rid of both Kalin and Yusei, Lawton destroys the area around the cave with his "Explosive Wall" Trap Card. This ends the Duel with no result.
- In episode 103, this card appears in a flashback Yusei has when he notes if Sherry is correct and the people controlling the Meklords appear again, then he must overcome his limits as he hasn't done so yet as Accel Synchro Summon will defeat the Meklords.
- When Yusei summons this card, he says "Clustering powers will turn into a spear that pierces the earth. become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Break it apart, Drill Warrior!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.