- In episode 17, Damon uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He takes 1000 damage when he draws this card as he had guessed that he would draw "Shield Crush" via the effect of "Miracle Draw". Damon then summons this card in Attack Position. After "Drawler" (whose ATK was 2000 due to its own effect) attacks and destroys "Wroughtweiler", this card then attacks directly. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- This card also appears in a flashback Damon has when he explains how his written exams were the best, but his draws in Duels were the worst. In the same episode, Damon is shown using this card against an unknown student. Aside from being on the field, this card played no actual part in the Duel.
- In episode 90, Damon uses this card during his Duel against Mathmatica. He Special Summons this card to Mathmatica's side of the Field via the effect of Mathmatica's "Illegal Summon". After Mathmatica activates "Fatal Abacus", he activates the effect of "Transistor the Warrior" to Tribute this card and allow "Transistor the Warrior" to attack directly this turn. Since this card was sent from the field to the Graveyard and this card was originally Damon's monster, "Fatal Abacus" inflicts 500 damage to Damon.
- This card's attack name in the original was Drone Clones, while in the dub, it was Mad Dash Dinger.
- In episode 85, a brainwashed student under Girag's control uses this card during the Battle Royal between Yuma Tsukumo, Shark, and Rio Kastle and the brainwashed students. The brainwashed students all attack Yuma directly with their monsters, but Alito activates "Lightning Clinch" to negate the attacks. Alito then activates "Brain Reboot" to return all monsters on the field to their owners' hand and inflict 500 damage to his opponents equal to the combined Levels of the monsters returned to their hand by this effect x 500, defeating the brainwashed students.
- Damon uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.