- In episode 3, Alexis Rhodes uses this card during her Duel against Jaden Yuki. When "Elemental HERO Sparkman" attacks "Etoile Cyber", Alexis activates this card to change the attack to a direct attack and allow "Etoile Cyber" to attack directly. "Etoile Cyber" then attacks directly. Due to the effect of "Etoile Cyber", it gains 600 ATK before the direct attack hits Jaden.
- In episode 41, Alexis uses this card during her Duel against Titan. When Titan uses "Picador Fiend" to attack "Cyber Tutu", Alexis activates this card to change the attack to a direct attack and allow "Cyber Tutu" to attack directly. "Cyber Tutu" then attacks directly.
- In episode 43, Alexis uses this card during her Duel against Pierre the Gambler. When "Gamble Angel Bunny" attacks "Cyber Tutu", Alexis activates this card to change the attack to a direct attack and allow "Cyber Tutu" to attack Pierre directly. "Cyber Tutu" then attacks directly.
- In episode 47, Alexis sets this card face-down during her Duel against Chazz Princeton, but does not activate it. She planned to use this card when Chazz uses the effect of "Dress Up" to switch an Ojama Token into Attack Position and attacks the token with "Ojama King" which would allow Chazz to destroy it, however Chazz chooses not to use the effect of "Dress Up" and just uses "Ojama King" to attack the Ojama Token. The attack fails, but Chazz activates "Dramatic Crossroads" to make Alexis select and activate one of two effects. Alexis chose to activate the first effect of "Dramatic Crossroads", discarding "Cyber Tutu" from her hand. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 70, Alexis uses this card during her duel against Chazz Princeton. When "Armed Dragon LV10" (who was equipped with "White Veil") attacks "Cyber Angel Dakini", Alexis activates this card but the effect of "White Veil" negates this card's effect and destroys all of Alexis' Spells and Traps. "Armed Dragon LV10" then destroys "Cyber Angel Dakini", winning Chazz the duel.
- This card also appears in a flashback Alexis has when she formulates a move that will end the Duel in a draw.
- In episode 162, Alexis uses this card during her Tag Duel with Jaden against Tyranno Hassleberry and Blair Flannigan (At this point, Alexis and Blair have switched partners due to "Partner Change"). When "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" attacks "Dark Tyranno" (Jaden intended to return the latter monster to Hassleberry's hand via the effect of "Grand Mole), Alexis activates this card to change the attack to a direct attack and allow "Dark Tyranno" to attack directly. "Dark Tyranno" then attacks directly.
- This card is also seen in a flashback Jaden has when he reminds Alexis on the last time she used this card during their first Duel.
- In episode 174, this card represents Alexis' dark future within the World of Darkness as shown by Yusuke Fujiwara.
- In episode 178, Jaden reaches out to everyone trapped in the World of Darkness. Alexis hears his voice and looks at the card she is holding (which is this card). Alexis realizes that she hasn't carried out anything yet, so therefore she should not be afraid of the future. As the slacker-like students kept constantly asking her how a dropout like them could be an elite duelist, Alexis states she will talk about Jaden Yuki who was also a dropout like them, but was a successful duelist because he never gave up.
- In chapter 7, Alexis Rhodes uses this card in her duel against Jaden Yuki. When Jaden attacks "Ice Master" with "Elemental HERO Inferno". This card then made the attack a direct attack. Before Alexis could have "Ice Master" attack Jaden directly and win her the duel, Jaden used the last face-down card he had to wipe out the remainder of Alexis's Life Points and win him the duel.
- In chapter 24, Alexis uses this card in her duel against David Rabb. She sets this card on the first turn. On David's turn, he activates "Forced Activation" to force this card's activation, then chains "Ignition" to change this card's effect to "destroy one monster on the field".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.