- In episode 4, this card appeared in Vellian Crowler's trenchcoat when he reveals to Chazz Princeton and his friends that he has many rare cards to give to him.
- In episode 16, this card is shown as one of the many cards that Beauregard and Brier had taken from students. The scene that showed these cards was cut from the dub.
- In episode 49, Kagemaru uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki. He sends this card and "The Creator" from his hand to the Graveyard for the cost of "Phantasmal Martyrs".
- In episode 62, this card was shown in a flashback Rex Goodwin has when he explains how and why he became a Dark Signer. After Roman Goodwin had defeated Rex, he is shown dropping three Trap Cards, one of which is this card. Roman then realizes that his brother had lost the Duel on purpose. Rex then reveals that he purposely lost so that he would become a Dark Signer.
- In episode 114, this card is seen among the cards used by one of Crow Hogan's opponents that he faced as Cup Ramen Man.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.