- In episode 43, Lazar uses this card during his Ground Duel against Crow Hogan. When "Blackwing - Bora the Spear" attacks directly and Lazar activates "Imperial Manners" to destroy all Attack Position monsters Crow controls, Crow activates "Urgent Tuning" to immediately Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster, but Lazar activates this card to forbid both players from Synchro Summoning. The effect of "Imperial Manners" then destroys "Bora the Spear" and "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind". Later Crow activates "Dust Tornado" to destroy this card in an attempt to lower the ATK of "Jester Lord", but Lazar activates "Imperial Custom" to prevent Continuous Trap Cards other than "Imperial Custom" from being destroyed. In the next episode, Crow activates "Trap Stun" to negate the effects of all other face-up Trap Cards this turn. This card remained on the field until the Duel got postponed.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Crow has when he explains he knew what Lazar's strategy was when he Special Summoned "Jester Confit".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Lazar has when he realizes that Crow pretended to dance into his hands in order to trick him.
- In episode 114, Lazar uses this card during his Ground Duel against Crow. When Crow Special Summons "Gale the Whirlwind" via its own effect, Lazar activates this card to forbid Synchro Summons from occurring for three turns. Crow soon used a loophole with "Blackwing - Aurora the Northern Lights" who could gain parts of a Synchro Monster without actually being a Synchro Monster. Later Crow activates the third effect of "Blackwing - Abrolhos the Megaquake" to return all of Lazar's Spell and Trap Cards to his hand. On the last turn of the Duel, Lazar discards this card in order to activate the second effect of "Jester's Panic".
- In this episode, this card used its TCG/OCG effect.
- In episode 115, this card is used for the second shown Duel Puzzle that Yusei Fudo and his friends had to solve.
- On Jack Atlas's attempt, he sets this card and "Imperial Custom" face-down as part of his winning move however it fails due to Jack using "Jester Queen" (who had 1200 ATK due to "Speed Spell - Speed Energy") to attack and destroy "Cup Ramen Lard" and using the effect of "Speed World 2" to inflict 1600 damage to Cup Ramen Man twice in a row.
- On Yusei's attempt, he activates "Speed Spell - High Speed Crash" to destroy "Jester Lord" and "Cup Udon Uno". The latter's effect then activates, destroying "Begone, Knave!" and Yusei's set "Speed Spell - The End of the Storm". Yusei then sets this card and "Imperial Custon". This card remained on the field until Yusei solved the Duel Puzzle.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.