- In episode 144, Adrian Gecko uses this card during his Duel against Aster Phoenix. When "Destiny HERO - Dreadmaster" (whose ATK was 2900 due to its own effect) attacks directly, Adrian activates this card to banish Aster's "Dreadmaster" from the field.
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
- In chapter 23, this card is seen in Master Evil's hand during his duel against Yuma Tsukumo. In the following chapter, Master Evil activates this card to banish Yuma's "Number 39: Utopia Beyond" when it attacks, but Yuma uses "Utopia Beyond's" effect to banish itself and revive "Number 39: Utopia" from his Graveyard.
- In episode 1, this card appears in The Sledgehammer's Leo Institute of Dueling advertisement. (In the dub, all cards are removed from the advertisement.)
- In episode 95, three copies of this card are set by Sector Security; all of them are destroyed by the effect of Declan Akaba's "D/D/D Duo-Dawn King Kali Yuga".
- In episode 118, two copies of this card are seen in Ethan's deck which he throws at the Battle Beast before the latter seals him in a card.
- In North American WCQ 2013 Special: Kaiba vs. Pegasus, Pegasus uses this card to banish Kaiba's "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" when it attacks directly. Pegasus later activates a second copy of this card to banish Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" when it attacks, but Kaiba responds by activating "Ring of Destruction", targeting the attacking monster.
- Hung Soo, Lutz and Roy use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
- Corse and Machina Fortress use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.