- In episode 23, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He uses this card to destroy Yugi's "Swords of Revealing Light".
- In this episode, this card had to be used in combination with a monster that could use magic, and destroyed 1 random Spell Card in the opponent's hand. Kaiba used this card with "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp".
- Another copy of this card is seen in Kaiba's hand when Yugi activates "The Eye of Truth".
- In episode 25, Mai Valentine and Téa Gardner both use this card during their Duel against each other. Mai uses her copy to destroy Téa's "Silver Bow and Arrow". Later Téa uses her own copy to destroy Mai's "Cyber Shield".
- In episode 33, this card appears when Yami Yugi explains to Joey Wheeler that Duel Monsters is about the balance between Monster, Spell and Trap Cards.
- In episode 61, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Arkana. When Arkana activates "Thousand Knives" to seek out and destroy Yugi's "Dark Magician" (who was hiding in one of three hats created by the effect of "Magical Hats"), Yugi activates this card to negate the effects of both "Thousand Knives" and "Magical Hats" and destroy them.
- In this episode, this card destroyed all active Spell Cards on the field, instead of just one.
- In episode 76, this card is shown in Yugi Muto's hand during his Duel against Joey while the latter was being possessed by Marik Ishtar. In the next episode, Yugi activates this card to destroy Joey's "Graceful Dice" and prevent him from increasing the ATK of his "Panther Warrior".
- In episode 99, this card is shown in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Gansley. Yami Yugi was forced to discard this card from his hand due to the Flip Effect of "Ashingray".
- This card also appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 104, this card can be seen when Joey was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Johnson.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, this card can be seen when Seto Kaiba was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Leichter.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 129, this card is seen in a flashback Yugi has when he remembers the last time he used "Exchange" and how the latter card helped him save Joey from Marik's mind control.
- In the Spanish dub of the Anime, this card was known as "Candado Encantado".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.