- In episode 83, Yami Bakura uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. When "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" attacks directly, Yami Bakura activates this card to negate the attack and force Yugi's "Dark Magician Girl" to attack directly. Since "Dark Magician Girl" was possessed by the Ghost of Dark Sanctuary, the attack was negated and Yami Yugi took damage equal to half the total ATK of "Dark Magician Girl". After that happened, Yami Bakura gained Life Points equal to the damage Yami Yugi just took. In the next episode, Yami Bakura Sets another copy of this card, but he was unable to activate it as Yugi had only one monster on his side of the field. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 122, this card is shown in a flashback that Seto Kaiba has when he states that now is the time to decide who the true winner of Battle City is.
- In episode 123, this card is shown in a flashback that Ishizu Ishtar has when she remembers first putting on the Millennium Necklace and seeing events that will happen in the future.
- In episode 144, this card appears in a flashback Téa Gardner has when she remembers the gang seeing the God cards for the first time aboard the Battle Ship.
- In episode 85, this card appears in a flashback Jaden Yuki has when he makes note of the three Egyptian God Cards and their power with Franz.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Yami Bakura activates this card against Yugi. This card negates Yugi's "Beta the Magnet Warrior's" attack on Bakura's "Jowgen the Spiritualist", forcing Yugi's "Catapult Turtle" to Attack Mode to attack "Jowgen" instead. The next turn, as "Catapult Turtle" was switched to Attack Mode by this card, Yugi takes damage when it is attacked and destroyed by Bakura's "Dark Ruler Ha Des".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.