- In episode 134, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He summons this card via "Polymerization" (which Yugi activated via "Double Spell"). Since two Dragons were face-up on the field, this card gained 1000 ATK. On Kaiba's next turn, he uses "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" to attack "Red-Eyes B. Dragon", but Yugi activates "Magic Formula" to equip the latter to this card and increase this card's ATK by 500. Kaiba then activates "Absorb Spell" to change the target of "Magic Formula" to "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" instead. Yugi then activates "De-Fusion" to return "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" to the Extra Deck and Special Summon the three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" in Kaiba's Graveyard to his side of the field. Since there are now four Dragon-type monsters on the field, this card's ATK increased to 4900. On the last turn, Yugi activates "Diffusion Wave-Motion" to allow this card to attack all monsters Kaiba controls once each. This card then attacks and destroys all three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons", winning Yugi the duel.
- In episode 135, this card appears at the beginning of the episode when Yugi makes his winning move.
- In episode 137, this card appear in a flashback that Kaiba has when he remembers Yugi beating him back at the tower and how he despised the fact that he lost to Yugi again.
- In episode 143, this card is seen when Yugi and Yami Yugi are shown rebuilding their Deck.
- This card is also shown in a flashback Kaiba has when he remembers losing to Yugi at the tower.
- In episode 193, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Vivian Wong. He summons this card via "Polymerization". Since there are four Dragon-type monsters in Vivian's Graveyard, this card gains 2000 ATK. This card then attacks and destroys "Dragon Lady" (whose ATK was 2800 due to it being equipped with "Lightning Saber"), winning Yugi the duel.
- In episode 220, this card is shown when Yami Yugi is shown building his Deck for the Ceremonial Battle.
- In the non-canon Duel North American WCQ 2011 Special: Yugi vs. Yusei, Yugi Summons this card with "Polymerization" with the "Buster Blader" and "Dark Magician" on the field. Yugi uses its effect, discarding "Jack's Knight" to negate Yusei's "Battle Waltz". Using the presence of "Stardust Dragon" and "Shooting Star Dragon", this card attacks Yusei's "Shooting Star Dragon", although the attack is negated by the effect of "Shooting Star Dragon". This card is returned to the Extra Deck with Yugi's "De-Fusion".
- In the non-canon Duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Yugi Fusion Summons this card on his last turn with the "Buster Blader" in his hand and the "Dark Magician" on the field. The presence of "Harpie's Pet Dragon", "Baby Dragon", "Alligator's Sword Dragon", "Curse of Dragon" and "Des Volstgalph" in his Graveyard increases its ATK by 2500, allowing it to destroy Yami Bakura's "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" by battle.
- Yami Yugi uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour.
- This card is voiced by Diedrich Bader.
- In all canon episodes, when this card deals the final blow to an opponent, it's ATK is always 4900 via its effect.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.