- In episode 44, Yugi Muto attempts to activate this card to eliminate a large horde of flying monsters that were after Princess Adena, but he is foiled by an "Armed Ninja", who destroys this card by throwing a snipe at it.
- In episode 116, Noah Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He uses this card to destroy "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon" and "Giant Soldier of Stone". "Different Dimension Dragon" is not destroyed by this card's effect due to its own effect. The two destroyed monsters were then absorbed into "Shinato's Ark" (Noah's Deck Master).
- In episode 96, Dr. Eisenstein uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He uses this card to destroy Jaden's "Elemental Hero Neos".
- In episode 120, this card is shown in a flashback Bastion Misawa has when he explains that after seeing Jaden Duel Eisenstein, he went on to study the field of quantum mechanics with Eisenstein.
- In North American WCQ 2013 Special: Kaiba vs. Pegasus, Pegasus activates this card, destroying Kaiba's "Luster Dragon 2" and his two "Blue-Eyes White Dragons".
- In North American WCQ 2014 Special: Astral vs. Yugi, Yugi activates this card to destroy Astral's "Number 61: Volcasaurus" and "Number 11: Big Eye", as well as his own "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" which Astral took control of using "Big Eye".
- In YCS Origins 2016 Special: Joey vs. Pegasus, Pegasus activates this card, destroying Joey's "Lord of the Red", "Thousand Dragon", and "Flame Swordsman". As Joey's monsters were destroyed, he summons "Red-Eyes Retro Dragon" from his hand via its own effect.
- Jaden Yuki, Chumley Huffington, Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Vellian Crowler, Atticus Rhodes, Amnael, Kagemaru, Jasmine, Mindy, Dark Magician Girl, Jinzo, Slade Princeton, Jagger Princeton, Nightshroud, Wade, Georg, Hose, Dean, Lioside, Faty, Enzo, Swin, Pablo, Corey, Simon, Woody, Hide, Syun, Anca, Rie, Maki, Disa, Masha, Jewels, Andrea, Lily, Yumi and Emperor.Umiuma use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.