- In episode 62, Jaden Yuki uses this card during his duel against the Alien of Light. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. "Candelato, the Beast of Light" (whose ATK was 3000 due to its own effect) then attacks and destroys this card. Jaden then activates this card's effect to summon two Fluff Tokens. On the last turn of the Duel, Jaden Tributes the two tokens in order to Tribute Summon "Elemental HERO Neos".
- In episode 72, during Jaden's duel against Howard X Miller, Jaden is forced to send this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the effect of "Monster Register".
- In episode 91, Jaden uses this card during his duel against Lucien Grimley. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. Later Lucien activates "Slash Draw" to send the top three cards of his Deck to the Graveyard and draw one card. He reveals the card to be "Slash Draw". This would mean all other cards on the field will be destroyed and Jaden would take 1000 damage for card destroyed. Jaden then activates "Emergency Evasion" to banish this card. Due to this, Jaden takes no damage (as "Invincible Demise Lord" can't be destroyed by card effects). "Invincible Demise Lord" then attacks directly, but Jaden activates the second effect of "Emergency Evasion" to draw one card and reveal it. He reveals it to be "Elemental HERO Neos". Since Jaden had previously used "Emergency Evasion" to banish this card and the card he drew is the same type as this card, this card is returned from the Banished Zone to the field. A replay occurs and Lucien uses "Invincible Demise Lord" to attack and destroy this card. The effect of this card then activates, allowing Jaden to Special Summon two Fluff Tokens. Jaden then Tributes the Fluff Tokens in order to Tribute Summon "Elemental HERO Neos".
- In episode 94, Jaden uses this card during his Duel against Alexis Rhodes. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. "Cold Sleeper" then attacks and destroys this card. Jaden then activates this card's effect to Special Summon two Fluff Tokens. "Snow Fairy" and "White Night Queen" then attack and destroy the two Fluff Tokens.
- In episode 102, during Jaden's Duel against Sartorius, this card can be seen when Jaden searches his Deck via "E - Emergency Call".
- In episode 122, this card can be seen in Jaden's hand during his brief duel against the Duel Ghouls.
- In episode 144, this card can be seen when Aster Phoenix checks Jaden's deck and takes out "Super Polymerization".
- In episode 168, Jaden uses this card during his duel against Taigo Sorano. He Normal Summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. later "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6" attacks and destroys this card. Jaden then activates this card's effect to Special Summon two Fluff Tokens in Defense Position. On Taigo's next turn, he activates "Stop Defense" to switch one Fluff Token into Attack Position. "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8" then attacks the Attack Position Fluff Token, but Jaden activates "Secret Mission" to end the Battle Phase, however Taigo then activates "Royal Decree" to negate the effect of "Secret Mission". "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8" then destroys the Attack Position Token. Later Jaden Tributes the remaining Fluff Token and "Cross Porter" in order to Tribute Summon "Elemental HERO Neos".
- This card can also be seen on the ground after the wind blows cards off of Tsutomu's desk, which is odd as this card is supposed to be exclusive to Jaden, since the design was sent into space along with Jaden's other designs, and he's the only one to recover them.
- In episode 170, this card is shown in a flashback Jaden has when he realizes that Sartorius must have slipped "Arcana Force 0 - The Fool" into his Deck when he was checking it.
- In episode 172, this card is shown in a flashback Jaden has when he realizes his "Polymerization" must have been tainted with darkness by the "Arcana Force 0 - The Fool" card Sartorius slipped in.
- In episode 178, this card can be seen in the background when Jaden makes his speech to Nightshroud about the bonds people can make with their Decks.
- According to the storyline of GX, Jaden invented this card, along with Neos and the other cards he designed for KaibaCorp's contest when he was a kid. It was sent into space with the others, and he recovered it when he received the Neo-Spacians.
- Geruzet, Ida, Naturia Gaodrake and Olivia use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.