- In episode 7, Nelson Andrews uses this during his Duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing two "Triple Star Trions". This card's presence on the field allows Nelson to activate "Space Ration". After Nelson activates the effect of "Number 83: Galaxy Queen" to grant his monsters the ability to inflict piercing damage this turn, "Beast-Warrior Puma" attacks "Gogogo Golem", but while the latter wasn't destroyed, "Beast-Warrior Puma" inflicts piercing damage to Yuma. This card then attacks and destroys "Gogogo Golem". This card then inflicts piercing damage to Yuma. In the next episode, "Number 39: Utopia" attacks this card, but Nelson activates "Wings of Unity" to negate the attack. Later this card attacks "Utopia", but Yuma activates the effect of "Utopia" to negate the attack. On Nelson's next turn, he activates "Change to Jet Iron" to Tribute "Beast-Warrior Puma", "Phoenix Beast Gairuda", "Ironhammer the Giant" and this card in order to Special Summon "Dimensional Jet Iron". On the last turn of the Duel, "Utopia" attacks "Galaxy Queen", but Nelson activates "Star Sparrow Forever" to revive this card with 0 ATK and redirect the attack to this card. "Utopia" then destroys this card and wins Yuma the Duel. After the Duel, Astral wondered why Nelson used his Trap Card as there was no strategy for it and the outcome did not change. Yuma explained to Astral he revived this card to prevent "Galaxy Queen" from being destroyed as he was trying to protect what he believes was his mom.
- In episode 25, this card appears in a flashback Kite Tenjo has when he notes the nearby auditorium building is where the memory of the fourth "Numbers" took place.
- In episode 45, Nelson uses this card during his Duel against an unknown opponent. This card attacks directly and wins Nelson the Duel. Later Nelson uses this card during his Duel against Nistro. This card attacks one of Nistro's "Heroic Challenger - Spartan", but Nistro activates the effect of "Heroic Challenger - Spartan" to make it gain ATK equal to the ATK of all other face-up copies, making its ATK 4800. Nelson then activates "Change to Jet Iron" to Tribute this card, "Beast-Warrior Puma", "Phoenix Beast Gairuda", and "Ironhammer the Giant" in order to Special Summon "Dimensional Jet Iron". After Nistro equips "Heroic Retribution Sword" to "Heroic Challenger - Spartan", Nelson activates the second effect of "Dimensional Jet Iron" to Tribute itself and revive this card, "Beast-Warrior Puma", "Phoenix Beast Gairuda", and "Ironhammer the Giant". On Nelson's next turn, he activates "Galaxy Queen's Light" to target this card and make the Levels of all other monsters on his field Level 10 (the same Level as this card). Nelson then overlays this card, "Phoenix Beast Gairuda", and "Ironhammer the Giant" in order to Xyz Summon "Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer".
- This card also appears in a flashback Astral has when he recognizes this card and his fellow comrades used by Nelson. Astral states that recalling that match makes his heart be filled with joy.
- This card's attack name is "Bic Re-Punch" in the Japanese version and "Mega Punch Surprise" in the dub.
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
- In chapter 6, Esper Robin uses this card during his duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He sends this card and three other monsters from his hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon "D.D. Jet Iron" from his hand, then Tributes "D.D. Jet Iron" to revive this card and the other three monsters that were sent. This card then attacks Yuma directly, dealing 3000 damage. On Robin's next turn, this card attacks directly again, but this time Yuma activates "Tasuke Knight's" effect to revive itself and end the Battle Phase. Then, at the end of the turn, because Yuma's "Silver Sentinel" was destroyed while as a face-down Spell Card, its effect destroys this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.