The color and style of the armor has been inconsistent throughout the anime.
| Cyber Shield|
- In episode 3, Mai Valentine uses this card when she challenges Rex Raptor to a game (if Rex wins, Mai will do whatever he wants, but if Mai wins, he has to clear out of his own room and give it to Mai). The challenge was that Mai had to guess what will be the cards under her Deck from top to bottom. This card was the fourth card that Mai guessed correctly on. Thanks to her Aroma Tactics, she was able to win and throw Rex out.
- This card is also shown when a boy is shown trading cards with another boy while the ship was heading for Duelist Kingdom.
- In episode 6, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Joey Wheeler. She equips this card onto her "Harpie Lady", increasing its ATK by 500 and DEF. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 16, this card can be seen in Seto Kaiba's briefcase when he takes out a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Joey.
- In episode 25, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Téa Gardner. She equips this card onto "Harpie Lady", increasing its ATK by 500 and DEF. Later Téa activates "De-Spell" to destroy this card.
- In episode 26, this card can be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Maximillion Pegasus.
- In episode 28, two copies of this card can be seen when Mai is shown organizing her Deck for her upcoming Duel against Yugi Muto.
- In episode 29, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Yami Yugi. She equips this card onto her "Harpie Lady", increasing its ATK by 500 and DEF. In the next episode, this card was still equipped onto "Harpie Lady". This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Mai has when she notes to herself that she initially came to the Duelist Kingdom just for excitement. However after she met Yugi, her life had changed as she had been given the warmth of friendship.
- In episode 45, Mai uses this card as she and her allies were heading for the "Castle of Dark Illusions". She equips this card onto her "Harpie Lady", increasing its ATK and DEF by 500. Mai then uses "Harpie Lady" to attack and destroy "Darkfire Dragon".
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yugi and Téa read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- In episode 120, a "Harpie Lady" that was attacking Jesse Anderson, Jim Crocodile Cook, Adrian Gecko, and Bastion Misawa transformed itself into the "Harpie Lady Sisters" through the power of "Elegant Egotist". They then equipped themselves with this card in order to increase their ATK by 500 and make themselves stronger than Jesse's "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus".
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Mai uses this card against Pegasus. Mai equips this card to her "Harpie Lady", allowing it to destroy Pegasus' "Dark Rabbit" by battle. Later, this card is destroyed when "Harpie Lady" becomes equipped to Pegasus' "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" by "Restrict's" own effect.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2013 Special: Mai vs. Yugi, Mai equips this card onto her "Cyber Harpie Lady". On her next turn, this card is destroyed when "Cyber Harpie Lady" is used as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of "Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon". On her next turn, she equips a second copy of "Cyber Shield" to her "Harpie Queen". The same turn, she also adds the "Cyber Shield" in her Graveyard to her hand with the effect of "Spell Reproduction" after discarding two copies of "Amazoness Spellcaster" and equips it onto "Harpie Queen" as well, allowing it to attack and destroy Yugi's "Magician of Black Chaos". On the last turn, both copies of "Cyber Shield" are destroyed after "Harpie Queen" is destroyed by the effect of Yugi's "Obelisk the Tormentor".
- The first time this card is destroyed, it remained on the field for two turns, due to an error by the actor portraying Mai.
- Mai uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul, Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.