- In episode 50, Bandit Keith uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto while the former was possessed by Marik Ishtar. He Sets this card on the second turn of the Duel. Yugi then uses "Celtic Guardian" to attack and destroy this card. This activates this card's Flip effect, destroying "Celtic Guardian". This card's second effect then forced both players to draw five new cards and summon any monsters they drew. Yugi Summoned "Silver Fang" in Face-Down Defense Position while Bandit Keith Summoned "Mechanicalchaser" and "Ground Attacker Bugroth" in Face-up Attack Position.
- In episode 54, the KC DuelTek 1000 uses this card during its Duel against Seto Kaiba. It sets this card in Defense Position. "Battle Ox" then attacks and destroys this card. This card's Flip Effect then activates, destroying "Battle Ox". The second Flip Effect of this card then activates, forcing both players to draw five cards and summon any monsters they drew. The DuelTek Special Summons "Aqua Madoor" and "Wall of Illusion" in face-down Defense Position while Kaiba Special Summons "D.D. Warrior" in face-down Defense Position and "Dark Zebra", "Hitotsu-Me Giant", "Boar Soldier" and "Maha Vailo" in face-up Attack Position.
- In episode 85, this card can be seen when Yugi is rebuilding his Deck.
- In the dub, this card was given the green background of a Spell Card.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, Leichter uses this card during his Duel against Kaiba. He sets this card in Defense Position When Kaiba attacks this set monster with "Spear Dragon", Leichter activates "Mask of Perplexity" to redirect the attack to "Giant Germ", destroying it instead. Kaiba tries to activate "Crush Card Virus" in response, but Leichter activates the Deck Master Ability of "Jinzo" to negate the effect of "Crush Card Virus" and destroy it. Later "Spear Dragon" attacks and destroys this card. "Spear Dragon" then inflicts piercing damage to Leichter. This card's Flip effect then activates, destroying Kaiba's "Spear Dragon" and "Giant Germ". The second Flip Effect of this card then activates, forcing both players to draw five cards and summon any Level 4 or below monsters they drew. Kaiba Special Summons "Vorse Raider" in Attack Position and "Twin-Headed Behemoth" in Defense Position while Leichter Special Summons "Injection Fairy Lily" in Attack Position.
- In episode 117, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Noah Kaiba. He sets this card in Defense Position. "Asura Priest" then attacks and destroys this card, but this activates this card's Flip effect, destroying "Asura Priest". Noah's Deck Master, "Shinato, King of a Higher Plane" would have also been destroyed (which would have caused Noah to lose by default), but Noah activates "Shinato's" Deck Master ability to return it to the sidelines at the cost of forbidding himself from moving it to the field for the remainder of the duel. After that happened, the second effect of "Cyber Jar" activates, forcing both players to draw five cards and summon any Level 4 or below monsters they drew. Yugi Special Summons "Sangan" and "Gamma The Magnet Warrior" in face-up Defense Position while Noah didn't Summon anything through the effect, as the only monsters he picked up were Spirit monsters.
- This card also appears in a flashback Noah has when he explains to Yami Yugi how his Deck Master was able to avoid being destroyed by this card's effect.
- In North American WCQ 2013 Special: Kaiba Vs Pegasus, Kaiba Sets this card on the ninth turn. On Pegasus' next turn, one copy of his "Wind-Up Warrior" attacks this card; its Flip effect activates to destroy all monsters on the field and allow both players to excavate the top five cards of their Deck, Special Summon any Level 4 or lower monsters among them, and add the remaining cards to their hands. Pegasus summons the "Wind-Up Rabbit" and "Wind-Up Dog" among his excavated cards, while Kaiba summons "Hitotsu-Me Giant", the only monsters among the cards he excavated.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.