- In episode 107, Jesse Andersen uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He summons this card in Attack Position. "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger" then attacks "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole", but Jaden activates the latter's effect to return both battling monsters to their owners' hands. Jesse then uses this card to attack Jaden directly. Later "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" (whose ATK was 1800 due to it being equipped with "Neos Energy") attacks and destroys this card, but Jesse uses the second effect of "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" to halve the Battle Damage he takes. Jesse then activates this card's last effect to place it in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. After Jesse Special Summons "Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle" through its first effect, he activates the second effect of "Ruby Carbuncle" to Special Summon this card, "Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle", and "Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat" from his Spell & Trap Card Zone. "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus" then attacks "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" (whose ATK was 1800 due to it being equipped with "Neos Energy"), causing both monsters to be destroyed in a Double KO. Jesse then activates the last effect of "Sapphire Pegasus" to place it in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. "Amethyst Cat" then attacks Jaden directly via its own effect at the cost of halving the Battle Damage Jaden takes. "Cobalt Eagle" and this card then attack and destroy "Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird" and "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" respectively. On the last turn of the Duel, "Elemental HERO Air Neos" (whose ATK was 3700 due to its own effect) attacks this card, but Jesse claims that he is now going to summon "Rainbow Dragon", however Jesse then reveals that he was bluffing. "Air Neos" then destroys this card, winning Jaden the duel. After the Duel, Jesse reveals that "Rainbow Dragon" wasn't in his Deck nor was it created yet which was why he couldn't summon it during the last turn.
- This card can also be seen at the end of the episode when Jaden and Jesse reveal to each other various strategies that they didn't use during the opening exhibition Duel.
- Jesse used this card again in his duel against Trapper. Jesse then has this card attack "Lure Phantom", but Trapper activates "Capture Snare" to negate the attack and place this card in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as well as place one Prey Counter on this card. Jesse later returns this card to his hand via "Take Flight". Jesse then uses "GEM Burst" to place this card and every other Crystal Beast in his hand into his Spell & Trap Card Zone and inflict 500 damage to Trapper for each Crystal Beast placed into his Spell & Trap Card Zone this way. Trapper then takes 2500 damage since five Crystal Beasts were placed into the Spell & Trap Card Zone this way, winning Jesse the duel.
- Jesse later used this card in his duel against Emotionless Mask. This card then attacks Emotionless Mask directly. It is later destroyed by the effect of "Silent Pain". Jesse then uses this card's effect to place it in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. Jesse later resummons this card back to the Monster Card Zone via "Ruby Carbuncle"'s effect. This card, "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus" and "Ruby Carbuncle" then attack Emotionless Mask directly, winning Jesse the duel.
- Jesse used this card in his duel against Zane Truesdale. It is placed in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card via "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus"'s effect. It is then summoned to the Monster Card Zone via "Ruby Carbuncle"'s effect. This card is then attacked by "Cyber End Dragon" powered up by the effect of "Power Load", but Jesse activates "Amber Crystal Circle" to increasing this card's ATK by the ATK of every other Crystal Beast out on his field. This would have caused both battling monsters to be destroyed in a Double KO, however the attack disrupted the connection between the two dimensions ending the duel with no result, however by doing this, the wormhole between the two dimensions becomes wide enough for the scientists to send "Rainbow Dragon" to where Duel Academy via a missile.
- Jesse used this card during his Tag Duel with Jaden against the Yubel-possessed Marcel. This card then attacks "Phantom of Chaos", but Marcel activates "Chaos Form" and equips it to "Phantom of Chaos". "Chaos Form"'s effect then makes "Phantom of Chaos"' ATK and DEF the same as "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms"'. Jesse then uses "Crystal Flash" to negate the attack. Jesse later switches this card into Defense Position. This card is later sent to the Graveyard via "Rainbow Dragon"'s effect.
- Jesse used this card during his duel against Jaden while the latter was seeing Jesse as Trueman due to darkness affecting his mind. This card is placed on the top of Jesse's Deck via "Crystal Spring". Jesse later used "Mine Blast" to send this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard.
- Jesse uses this card in his Triangle Duel with Jaden and Yusuke. It is placed in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card via the effect of "Sapphire Pegasus". Jesse later returns this card to his Deck via the effect of "Rainbow Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.