- In episode 60, this card is used as part of a Duel Puzzle between Tori Meadows and Bronk Stone and a Heartland Security Robot. This card was one of the many monsters in the available card pool for Tori and Bronk.
- In episode 103, this card appears in Nistro's explanation to Yuma Tsukumo and his friends that Dueling was the one thing that shone through for him and Dextra.
- In episode 9, Dipper O'rion uses this card during his Duel against Yuya Sakaki. On the fifth turn, he Xyz Summons this card through its own effect by overlaying "Constellar Pleiades". This card attacks directly, but Yuya finds and activates the Action Card "Twinkle Comet", reducing the ATK of this card by 1000 and inflicting 500 damage on Dipper. On Yuya's next turn, this card's ATK becomes 2700 again. Yuya's "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", boosted to 3900 ATK by "Magical Star Illusion", attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 24, Dipper uses this card during his Tag Duel with Julia Krystal and Kit Blade against Shay Obsidian. On Dipper's turn, he overlays "Constellar Pollux" (who was Level 6 due to "Constellar Twinkle") and "Constellar Siat" (also Level 6 due to its effect copying the Level of "Constellar Pollux") to Xyz Summon this card. Dipper then detaches one Overlay Unit from this card to return one of Shay's "Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius" to his hand. On Shay's next turn, the 16400 ATK "Raidraptor - Rise Falcon" attacks and destroys this card, removing Dipper from the duel.
- In episode 38, Dipper uses this card during his Duel against an unknown duelist. He overlays "Constellar Pollux" and "Constellar Siat", both treated as Level 6 monsters through unknown means, to Xyz Summon this card.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.