- In episode 60, this card is used as part of a Duel Puzzle between Tori Meadows and Bronk Stone and a Heartland Security Robot. This card was one of the many monsters in the available card pool for Tori and Bronk.
- In episode 103, this card appears in Nistro's explanation to Yuma Tsukumo and his friends that Dueling was the one thing that shone through for him and Dextra.
- In episode 1, this card appears in The Sledgehammer's Leo Institute of Dueling advertisement. (In the dub, all cards are removed from the advertisement.)
- In episode 9, Dipper O'rion uses this card in his Action Duel against Yuya Sakaki. On his first turn, Dipper Xyz Summons this monster in Attack Position by overlaying "Constellar Kaus" and "Constellar Algiedi" (both treated as Level 5 monsters due to "Kaus'" effect used twice) . During his next turn, when Yuya attacks this card with "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", Dipper uses this card's effect to return "Odd-Eyes" to Yuya's hand. During his second turn, Dipper attacks and destroys "Performapal Sword Fish" with this card, inflicting 1900 damage. On Yuya's second turn, when he tries to use an Action Card, Dipper uses this card's affect on "Odd-Eyes" again, putting the Action Card out of reach. On the next turn, Dipper Summons "Constellar Sombre" and uses its effect to return "Kaus" to his hand. He then summons "Kaus" and uses its effect a second time, summoning a second copy of this card. As the first copy has no Overlay Units, he uses it to summon "Constellar Ptolemy M7". Dipper returns Yuya's "Performapal Turn Toad" to his hand by this card's effect. This card then attacks and destroys Yuya's "Sword Fish", which Yuya resummoned by the effect of "Performapal Revival". On Yuya's next turn, this card's effect is used on "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", but Yuya uses his "Stargazer Magician" to re-Summon it. Yuya then uses "Magical Star Illusion", but as all of Dipper's monsters are Xyz Monsters, they are unaffected. This card is then destroyed by "Stargazer", dealing Dipper 1300 damage.
- In episode 24, Dipper uses this card in his 3-on-1 duel (with Julia Krystal and Kit Blade) against Shay Obsidian. On his turn, he overlays "Constellar Kaus" and "Constellar Algiedi" (both treated as Level 5 monsters due to "Kaus'" effect used twice) in order to Xyz Summon this card. Dipper then detaches an Overlay Unit from this card to return one of Shay's "Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius" to his hand. On Kit's turn, he detaches the other Overlay Unit from this card to return Shay's last "Vanishing Lanius" to his hand.
- In episode 38, Dipper uses this card in his Action Duel against an unknown duelist. On his turn, he overlays "Constellar Kaus" and "Constellar Algiedi" (both treated as Level 5 monsters through unknown means) in order to Xyz Summon this card.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.