- In episode 101, Kite Tenjo uses this card during his Action Duel against Sylvio Sawatari and Gong Strong. Kite activates this card when he controls two "Cipher Wings", allowing one of them to double its ATK when it battles. He applies this effect when one of his "Cipher Wings" attacks Sylvio's "Abyss Actor - Wild Hope". On Sylvio's next turn, his "Abyss Actor - Superstar" with 4400 ATK attacks a "Cipher Wing". Kite activates his face-down "Cipher Shield" to prevent either "Cipher Wing" from being destroyed by battle, and also allowing Kite to re-use this card's effect; he does so to reduce the damage he takes from "Superstar's" attack. Kite applies this card's effect again when Gong's "Superheavy Samurai Ninja Sarutobi" attacks (while in Defense Position with 3100 DEF). Kite applies this card's effect a final time after he Xyz Summons "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon" and uses its effect to take control of "Sarutobi" and effectively control two "Cipher Dragons"; the ATK of one of them is doubled when it attacks "Superstar" and removes Sylvio from the duel.
- In episode 102, Kite uses this card during his Action Duel against Yuya Sakaki. He activates this card when he controls two "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragons", one actually being Yuya's "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" which the original "Cipher Dragon" took control of using its effect. Kite has "Odd-Eyes" attack Yuya's "Performapal Drummerilla", with this card's effect doubling its ATK to 6000. Yuya only stays in the duel after using "Drummerilla's" effect and finding the Action Card "Miracle" to halve the damage he takes. On Yuya's turn, Kite summons another "Cipher Dragon" from his Extra Deck through the effect of "Double Cipher", allowing Kite to use this card's effect again, allowing one of his "Cipher Dragon" to match the ATK of the "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon" that was attacking it, causing a double KO.
- In episode 105, during Kite's Action Duel against Shay Obsidian, Kite "activates" this card through the effect of "Cipher Clone Magic", by sending this card from his deck to his Graveyard. At that point, Kite controls two "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragons" with 2000 ATK each, while Shay controls the 3500 ATK "Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon" and had activated "Ultimate Full Burst", meaning he is forced to attack. "Ultimate Falcon" attacks a "Cipher Dragon", with this card's effect applying to double "Cipher Dragon's" ATK. "Ultimate Falcon" is destroyed and Shay loses.
- In episode 109, Kite uses this card during a duel against three Obelisk Force soldiers. On the turn he joins the duel, he activates this card when he controls two "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragons", one actually being a "Chaos Ancient Gear Giant" owned by the soldiers, which Kite took control of using his original "Cipher Dragon's" effect. Kite also activates "Cipher Diffusion" to reduce "Chaos Giant's" ATK to 0 and allow his original "Cipher Dragon" to attack three times. The original "Cipher Dragon", with its ATK doubled due to this card's effect, attacks all three soldiers directly, winning Kite the duel.
- In episode 114, Kite uses this card during his duel against Dennis McField. After Xyz Summoning "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon" and using its effect to take control of both of Dennis' monsters, treating their names as "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon", Kite activates this card to double the true "Neo Cipher Dragon's" ATK when it attacks Dennis directly.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.