- In episode 65, Zane Truesdale uses this card during his Duel against Mad Dog. He summons this card via "Overload Fusion". Since six monsters were used for the Fusion Summon of this card, this card's ATK and DEF became 4800. This card then attacks and destroys "Multiple Slime". This activates the latter's effect, Special Summoning three Slime Monster Tokens to Mad Dog's side of the field. Zane then explains that this card's effect allows it to attack a number of times equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters used to summon it. This card then attacks and destroys the three Slime Monster tokens, winning Zane the duel.
- In episode 89, during Zane's Duel against Atticus Rhodes, two copies of this card can be seen in the air after Zane activates "Power Wall" and throws his Deck out to block the damage he would have taken.
- In episode 95, during Zane's Duel against Syrus Truesdale, this card is shown when Zane sends "Cyber End Dragon" from his Extra Deck to the Graveyard via "Fusion Guard".
- In episode 128, Zane uses this card during his duel against Jesse Anderson. He summons this card via "Overload Fusion". Since three monsters were used for the Fusion Summon of this card, this card's ATK and DEF became 2400. After "Cyberdark Dragon" (whose ATK was 3600 due to its own effect and due to it being equipped with "Infernal Dragon") attacks and destroys "Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat" (whose ATK was 2000 due to it being equipped with "Crystal Release"), this card attacks directly, but Jesse activates "Crystal Pair" to place "Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise" in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card and negate all Battle Damage he would take for the remainder of this turn. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 147, this card appears in a flashback Zane has when he notes to himself that he knew he would have to settle the score with Jesse sooner or later.
- In episode 163, during Zane's Duel against Makoto Inotsume, this card is shown as part of Zane's Extra Deck when he activates "Fusion Guard".
- In episode 164, during Syrus Truesdale's Duel against Makoto, this card is shown as part of Syrus' Extra Deck when he activates "Fusion Guard".
- Two copies of this card are also shown in a series of flashbacks Syrus has when he deduces that Zane's problems came from his Deck, not the underground Dueling he was involved with.
- In the Japanese version, the attack of this card is called "Evolution Result Burst."
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.