- In episode 195, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Zigfried von Schroeder. He Special Summons this card via its own effect by banishing his "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and "Pitch-Dark Dragon" from the Graveyard. Kaiba then sets a card and activates "Emergency Provisions" to send the face-down card to the Graveyard and gain 1000 Life Points. Kaiba then activates this card's effect to pay 1000 Life Points and send every card on the field and in both players' hands to the Graveyard. After that is done, this card's effect inflicts 300 damage to Zigfried for each card destroyed. Since five cards were destroyed by this effect, Zigfried took 1500 damage. Later Kaiba activates "Soul Release" to banish this card from the Graveyard. After Kaiba activates "Spell Reproduction" to add "Dimension Fusion" from the Graveyard to his hand, he activates "Dimension Fusion" to Special Summon this card, "Luster Dragon 2", and three copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" from the Banished Zone. The ATK of "Valkyrie Brunhilde" then became 3300 due to its own effect. "Luster Dragon 2" then attacks "Valkyrie Brunhilde". The latter monster then destroys "Luster Dragon 2". The ATK of "Valkyrie Brunhilde" then decreases to 3000. This card then attacks "Valkyrie Brunhilde", but Zigfried activates the effect of "Valkyrie Brunhilde" to decrease its DEF by 1000 and prevent its destruction, so only this card is destroyed.
- In episode 220, this card is seen inside Seto Kaiba's suitcase when he offers Yugi Muto cards for his Ceremonial Battle against Atem.
- In episode 16, this card is shown as one of the many cards that Beauregard and Brier had taken from students. The scene that showed these cards was cut from the dub.
- In episode 19, this card is shown when Bastion Misawa explains how this card and "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" are summoned. Bastion also mentions that this card was banned from official tournaments, but "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" was not due to its rarity.
- In episode 49, this card is seen in the display of case of Solomon Muto's Kame Game shop, and is drained by the Sacred Beasts for Kagemaru. This card was also one of the twelve cards shown in the briefcase Slade Princeton and Jagger Princeton had. Like the game shop cards, the cards in the briefcase are drained away by the Sacred Beasts. After Jaden Yuki defeats Kagemaru the cards in the game shop and the cards in the briefcase are restored.
- In episode 58, this card can be seen after Aster Phoenix's defeat of a man who had just robbed Duel Academy's card shop. After the duel, Aster looks through the man's deck and then throws the cards back at the man. This card can be briefly be seen on the ground afterwards.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2013 Special: Kaiba vs. Pegasus, Kaiba uses this card in his Duel with Maximillion Pegasus. He top-decks this card on the last turn of the duel, and Special Summons it by banishing "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from his Graveyard. Kaiba then activates its effect to send all cards from the field and both players' hands to the Graveyard. This activates the effect of "Castle of Dragon Souls", Special Summoning one of the "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" from his Graveyard.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Kaiba uses this card in his Duel with Yugi Muto. He Special Summons this card by banishing "Sage with Eyes of Blue" and "Kaiser Vorse Raider" from his Graveyard. Kaiba then activates this card's effect to send all cards from the field and both players' hands to the Graveyard, but Yugi responds with "Clear Kuriboh" to negate this card's effects since it would have inflicted damage to Yugi's LP. It is then banished by the effect of "Dark Magical Circle". After activating "Return from the Different Dimension" to Special Summon this card, "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon", and three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" from the Banished Zone, Kaiba tributes this card and "Blue-Alternative White Dragon" to activate the effect of "Obelisk the Tormentor".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.