- In episode 57, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seeker. When Seeker Normal Summons Exodia the Forbidden One in an attempt to protect his Life Points, Yugi activates this card to destroy all the "Exodia the Forbidden One" copies that were in the Rare Hunter's hand and Deck.
- In episode 60, this card can be seen in Seto Kaiba's briefcase when he offers all the rare cards inside the briefcase to Koji Nagumo.
- In episode 71, this card was shown in Yami Yugi's hand during his Tag Duel with Seto Kaiba against Lumis and Umbra. Yugi is later forced to discard this card from his hand due to the effect of "Card Destruction".
- In episode 74, this card appears within a series of flashbacks that show Yugi's first two Battle City Duels.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 131, this card can be seen in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. Yugi is later forced to discard this card from his hand due to the effect of Kaiba's "Power Balance".
- In episode 148, this card is seen in Rex Raptor's fantasy when he thinks the reason why Maximillion Pegasus invited Yugi Muto and his friends was because he wanted to give them rare cards just for them.
- In episode 174, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Rafael. He discards this card in order to activate the effect of "Kuriboo".
- In episode 198, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Leon von Schroeder. After Yami Yugi sets this card, he activates "Emergency Provisions" to send this card to the Graveyard and gain 1000 Life Points.
- In the manga, this card destroys the copies of the summoned monster in the player's hand and Deck and any copies on the player's field.
- This card appears in the GX Japanese closing song, Borderline Battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.