- In episode 65, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Strings while the latter was possessed by Marik Ishtar. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" and "Beta The Magnet Warrior". This card then attacks and destroys "Revival Jam", but the latter revives itself shortly after. Later this card attacks a Slime Monster Token, but Strings activates "Jam Defender" to redirect the attack to "Revival Jam", destroying it instead. "Revival Jam" then revives itself shortly after. In the next episode, Strings Tribute Summons "Slifer the Sky Dragon", which allows this card to gain 500 ATK due to its effect. Later Strings uses "Slifer" (whose ATK was 4000 due to its own effect) to attack this card, but Yugi activates "Lightforce Sword" to banish a card from Strings's hand for three turns. This decreases the ATK of "Slifer" by 1000. Before this card can launch a counterattack, Strings uses "Jam Defender" to let "Revival Jam" intercept the counterattack, destroying it. After "Revival Jam" revives itself through its own effect, Strings activates "Card of Safe Return" to draw three more cards since a monster was revived. "Slifer" then attacks and destroys this card. In the following episode, Yugi activates "Monster Reborn" to revive this card. String then activates the effect of "Card of Safe Return" to draw three cards. This card then gains 500 ATK due to its own effect. The second mouth effect of "Slifer" then activates, decreasing this card's ATK by 2000. This card then attacks "Slifer", but Strings uses "Jam Defender" to redirect the attack to "Revival Jam", destroying it. After that was done, "Revival Jam" revives itself shortly after, but Yugi activates "Brain Control" to take control of "Revival Jam" while it was in the process of reviving itself. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 74, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he reminds Seto Kaiba that he saw a Rare Hunter being possessed by Marik Ishtar.
- In episode 85, this card can be seen when Yugi is rebuilding his Deck.
- In episode 90, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he recognizes the Slime monsters that Yami Marik was using as the same cards that Marik used in his Duel against Yami Yugi while the former was Dueling through Strings.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 103, this card appears in a flashback Téa Gardner has when she remembers Yugi talking about "Maha Vailo" looking similar to him and having a great power inside its effect.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, this card can be seen when Seto Kaiba was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Leichter.
- In episode 111, this card is shown in Yami Yugi's hand during his duel with Joey Wheeler against the Big Five. Yugi was later forced to discard this card from his hand due to "Card Destruction". In the next episode, Yugi banishes this card so that he could Special Summon "The Rock Spirit".
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card can be seen when Yami Yugi and Joey were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against the Big Five.
- In episode 119, this card is shown in one of the Déjà vu sequences that Noah Kaiba temporarily traps Yugi and his friends in. It is shown in the Déjà vu sequence that showed the Duel between Yugi and Strings.
- In episode 120, this card appears in a flashback that Kaiba has when he remembers Yugi's Duel with Strings and how Yugi felt that he nearly lost himself in the sea of memory when he was on the verge of losing.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 134, Yugi uses this card during his duel against Seto Kaiba. Yugi was forced to discard this card to the Graveyard due to Kaiba's "Final Attack Orders". Later Yugi activates "Double Spell" to activate the Spell Cards that Kaiba activated this turn as his cards. First, Yugi uses the effect of Kaiba's "Monster Reborn" to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Next, Yugi uses the effect of Kaiba's "Polymerization" to fuse this card with his "Dark Magician" in order to Fusion Summon "Dark Paladin".
- In episode 142, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yami Marik. He banishes this card in order to activate "Ragnarok". This card was then shown as one of the many monsters that were used to hold down Yami Marik's "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
- In episode 144, this card is shown when Téa Gardner is shown going through a park. She sees a kid summoning this card while he was dueling another kid.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 148, this card is seen in Rex Raptor's fantasy when he thinks the reason why Maximillion Pegasus invited Yugi Muto and his friends was because he wanted to give them rare cards just for them.
- In episode 159, this card is shown when Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are taken to a vault within Paradius's headquarters that contains copies of every card in existence (with the exception of the Legendary Dragons and the Egyptian Gods).
- In episode 183, Yami Yugi uses this card in the battle against The Great Leviathan. After the three chosen Duelists each summon out three monsters, they all use their monsters to attack the Great Leviathan. Despite the chosen Duelists' monsters being joined by other Duel Spirits, the Great Leviathan suffers no visible damage from the attacks. The Great Leviathan then attacks, destroying all of the monsters the chosen Duelists summoned, including the three Legendary Knights.
- In episode 193, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Vivian Wong. It was sent to the Graveyard through unknown means. Later Yugi activates "Emblem of Dragon Destroyer" to return this card to his hand. After Yugi Special Summons "Dark Magician" via the effect of "Skilled Dark Magician", he activates "Polymerization" to fuse this card with "Dark Magician" in order to Fusion Summon "Dark Paladin".
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 223, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Beta The Magnet Warrior" and "Gamma The Magnet Warrior". This card then attacks and destroys "Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast". Yami Yugi then activates the effect of "Chimera" to Special Summon "Berfomet" from the Graveyard. On Yugi's next turn, this card attacks and destroys "Archfiend of Gilfer". This activates the effect of "Archfiend of Gilfer", equipping itself onto this card and decreasing its ATK by 500. Later "Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight" attacks and destroys this card. Yugi then activates "Soul Rope" to Special Summon "Witch of the Black Forest" from his Deck.
- In episode 23, this card, "Gaia The Fierce Knight" and "Leghul" are shown being used by an opponent that Belowski faced in a flashback. This was however cut from the dub.
- In episode 180, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He selects this card, "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" and "Black Luster Soldier" for the effect of Jaden Yuki's "Subspace Battle" while Jaden chose "Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab", "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin", and "Elemental HERO Clayman". Since all three of Yugi's chosen monsters were stronger than all of Jaden's chosen monsters, all of Jaden's chosen monsters are sent to the Graveyard and he takes 1500 damage (500 for each monster sent to the Graveyard) while all of Yugi's chosen monsters are added to his hand.
- In episode 21, this card appears in a magazine.
- In the non-canon Duel North American WCQ 2011 Special: Yugi vs. Yusei, Yugi discards this card by the effect of "Graceful Charity" and Special Summons it on his next turn with "Monster Reborn". It increases its ATK with the presence of "Stardust Dragon" and destroys it in battle. After Yusei Summons "Shooting Star Dragon", this card attacks it, but it is destroyed by battle when Yusei activates "Miracle Locus". The same turn, Yugi Summons it again with "Premature Burial" and uses it to Fusion Summon "Dark Paladin". On his next turn, it is Summoned for a third time with "De-Fusion" so that it can attack Yusei directly.
- In the non-canon Duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Yugi uses this card to Fusion Summon "Dark Paladin" against Yami Bakura.
- Its Japanese attack name is "破壊剣一閃" (Hakaiken Issen), or "Destructive Sword Flash".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.