- In episode 59, Jaden Yuki uses this card during his Duel against Aster Phoenix. When Aster activates "Misfortune" to inflict damage to Jaden equal to half the original ATK of "Elemental Hero Shining Flame Wingman", Jaden activates "De-Fusion" and this card to return "Elemental Hero Flame Wingman" and "Elemental Hero Sparkman" from his Banished Zone to his Graveyard, return "Shining Flare Wingman" to Jaden's Extra Deck, and Special Summon "Flame Wingman" and "Sparkman" from Jaden's Graveyard. Since "Shining Flare Wingman" was no longer on the field, the effect of "Misfortune" resolves without effect as its original target was no longer on the field.
- In episode 76, Syrus Truesdale uses this card during his Tag Duel with Tyranno Hassleberry against Frost and Thunder. He uses this card to return "Truckroid" and "Gyroid" from the Banished Zone to his Graveyard.
- In episode 109, Axel Brodie uses this card during his Duel against Jaden. When "Elemental Hero Flare Neos" (whose ATK was 4500 due to its own effect) attacks directly, Axel activates this card to return his two "Volcanic Shells" and "Infernal Flame Emperor" from the Banished Zone to his Graveyard. This causes the ATK of "Flare Neos" to decrease to 4100. Axel then activates the effect of "Firewall" to banish one "Volcanic Shell" from his Graveyard and negate the attack.
- In episode 115, this card can be seen in the scattered remains of Tom's Deck when Jesse Anderson explains to Jaden through a flashback that one thing he is fighting for is helping Tom find his missing "Jerry Beans Man" card.
- In episode 116, this card is shown in a flashback Trapper has when he explains to Jesse that back then he had an interest in Jesse because they both could see Duel Monster Spirits.
- In episode 124, Laughter Mask sets this card during his Duel against Axel. In the next episode, Laughter Mask planned to use this card on his next turn to return all three of his "Rough Exploders" from the Banished Zone to his Graveyard. This would allow him to banish his three "Rough Exploders" and inflict 1500 damage to Axel, which would win him the Duel. Laughter Mask doesn't get the change to activate this card as Axel defeats him before that could happen.
- In episode 172, Trueman uses this card during his Duel against Tyranno Hassleberry while the former was disguised as Daigo Sorano. He uses this card to return "Gilasaurus", "Destroyersaurus" and "Dark Driceratops" from the Banished Zone to Hassleberry's Graveyard. This reduces the ATK of "Tyranno Infinity" from 4000 to 1000.
- In episode 81, this card is used as part of the Hyakunin Isshu Field event in the Friendship Games. This was cut from the dub.
- In episode 103, this card appears in Nistro's explanation to Yuma Tsukumo and his friends that Dueling was the one thing that shone through for him and Dextra.
- In World Championship 2019 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi activates this card to return Kaiba's banished copy of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", as well as "The White Stone of Ancients" and "The King of D." that were also banished, to Kaiba's Graveyard. This prevented Kaiba from exploiting his Banished Zone, as Yugi would then activate "Double Spell" to copy "Dimension Fusion".
- Corse has this card in his deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.