- In episode 11, Varis uses this card during his Master Duel against Playmaker. He Link Summons this card by linking his Link-2 "Twin Triangle Dragon" and two copies of “Sniffer Dragon". Due to the effect of “Fire Prison", this card attacks Playmaker directly. On Varis' next turn, he activates this card's effect, targeting his "Autorokket Dragon"; he chains "Autorokket's" own effect to this effect. This card then attacks Playmaker's “Firewall Dragon”; Varis activates this card’s other effect, taking control of "Firewall Dragon", and placing it to a Zone this card points to. In the next episode, “Firewall Dragon” attacks this card, but Playmaker activates “Encode Talker” (who was co-linked to the former) to prevent Firewall Dragon’s destruction and reducing the damage Playmaker would have taken to 0. On Playmaker's next turn, "Decode Talker" (whose ATK is 3300) attacks this card, but Varis activates this card’s first effect, reducing "Decode's ATK by 500 and destroying it by battle. "Decode" is revived and eventually reaches 4500 ATK due to its own effect, "Cynet Universe" and "Battle Buffer". It attacks this card, but Varis activates "Borrel Cooling", tributing his "Anesthrokket Dragon" to equip it to this card. Varis uses the equipped "Borrel Cooling's" effect to target his "Magnarokket Dragon", which in turn destroys itself and sends "Decode" to the Graveyard before its attack lands. Playmaker then activates "Parallel Port Armor" from his Graveyard, banishing it, "Encode" and "Decode" to allow "Firewall Dragon" at 7200 ATK to attack again. It attacks and destroys this card, winning Playmaker the duel.
- In episode 44, Varis uses this card during his second Master Duel against Playmaker. He Link Summons this card by linking his Link-2 "Miniborrel Dragon" with "Gateway Dragon" and "Sniffer Dragon". Varis then activates this card's effect to decrease the ATK of Playmaker's "Powercode Talker" by 500. This card then attacks Playmaker's "Transcode Talker", using its effect to let Varis take control of "Transcode" before damage calculation. In the following episode, Varis activates this card's effect again, targeting his "Autorokket Dragon"; he chains "Autorokket's" own effect to this effect. In the episode after, this card attacks Playmaker's "Secure Gardna"; the latter's effect prevents Playmaker from taking battle damage from the attack; Playmaker also banishes "Protection Wizard" from his Graveyard to prevent "Secure Gardna" from being destroyed. Eventually, this card forms part of a closed-loop Extra Link, having occupied Varis' middle Main Monster Zone since being summoned. It is attacked and destroyed by Playmaker's "Decode Talker", resulting in Varis' defeat.
- In episode 69, Varis uses this card during his Master Duel against Windy. He Link Summons this card by linking his "Anesthrokket Dragon" and "Magnarokket Dragon" with Link-2 "Dillingerous Dragon". Windy uses the effect of "Stormrider Turbulence" to negate this card's effects. When this card attacks, Windy activates "Magic Cylinder" (which was Set from Varis' Graveyard by the effect of "Stormridership Rockbuster"), negating the attack and inflicting 3000 damage on Varis. In the following episode, this card is destroyed by the effect of "Stormridership Bahamut Bomber". On Varis' next turn, he uses the effect of "Borreload Savage Dragon" to equip this card in his Graveyard onto itself and gain Borrel Counters equal to this card's Link Rating (which is 4), as well as half this card's ATK. Windy attempts to use "Bahamut Bomber's" effect to destroy this card again, but Varis removes a Borrel Counter from "Savage" to negate the effect.
- In episode 96, Varis uses this card during his Master Duel against Lightning. He Link Summons this card by linking his "Gateway Dragon" and "Autorokket Dragon" with Link-2 "Booster Dragon". In the following episode, Varis uses this card's effect to weaken Lightning's "Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident" by 500 ATK. It then attacks and destroys "Trident". On Lightning's turn, his "Armatos Legio Magnus Dux" attacks this card; despite being weakened by this card's effect, it is backed by the ATK-doubling effect of "Judgement Arrows" due to its co-link, and thus destroys this card. On Varis' next turn, he uses "Borreload eXcharge Dragon's" effect to revive this card. Varis then uses this card's effect to weaken "Magnus Dux" even further (after "eXcharge's" own weakening effect, "Magnus Dux" has only 1400 ATK). Varis is about to have this card attack "Estrangement Dragon" (controlled by Lightning at the time) to win the duel, but hesitates after Lightning reveals Jin Kolter as his hostage. In the episode after, when the revived "Magnus Dux" attacks "eXcharge", Varis uses this card's ATK-reducing effect on "Magnus Dux", before then Tributing this card for the effect of "Borrel Ring". On Varis' next turn, he again uses "eXcharge's" effect to revive this card and weaken "Magnus Dux" further.
- In episode 115, Varis uses this card during his second Master Duel against Soulburner. He Link Summons this card by linking "Anesthrokket Dragon" with "Silverrokket Dragon", "Rokket Recharger" and "Noctovision Dragon". When this card attacks directly, Soulburner activates his face-down "Salamangreat Geyser", returning "Salamangreat Heatleo" in his Graveyard to his Extra Deck and weakening this card by 1000 ATK times "Heatleo's" Link Rating, thus, Soulburner takes no damage. On Soulburner's next turn, Varis Tributes "Quadborrel Dragon" to activate his face-down "Borrel Buster Barrier", which gains two counters, equips to this card and prevents it from being affected by Soulburner's card effects that activate. As a result, Soulburner's "Salamangreat Kernel" equipped to his "Salamangreat Violet Chimera" still reduces this card's ATK by 800, because it is not an activated effect. "Violet Chimera" then uses its own effect to double its own ATK against a monster whose ATK differs from its original value. Varis survives the attack by removing a counter from "Borrel Buster Barrier" to halve the damage he takes, just before this card and "Borrel Buster Barrier" are destroyed. In the following episode, Varis uses the effect of "Booster Dragon" to revive this card. It then attacks "Violet Chimera", weakening its ATK by 500 in the process, but it is not destroyed due to the equipped "Kernel". This card is then banished by the effect of Varis' "Topologic Zeroboros". On Soulburner's next turn, Varis uses the effect of "Karmacept Dragon" to Special Summon this banished card. Soulburner then banishes "Salamangreat Salamandra" from his Graveyard to revive "Heatleo" and negate this card's effects. Soulburner then Reincarnation Link Summons a second copy of "Heatleo" and activates its effect - this card's ATK becomes 500, the same value as that of a "Salamangreat Balelynx" in Soulburner's Graveyard. "Heatleo" attacks this card and wins the duel for Soulburner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.