- In episode 27, Maximillion Pegasus uses this card during his duel against Seto Kaiba. After Pegasus summons "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" (which he stole from Kaiba via "Prophecy" in the previous episode), "Toon World" transforms "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" into this card. This card then attacks and destroys Kaiba's "Rude Kaiser". Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" then attacks this card, but it dodges the attack (Pegasus explains that Toon monsters cannot be destroyed by regular monsters). Later Pegasus activates "Shine Palace", which increases this card's ATK by 500. This card then attacks Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", but Kaiba activates "Negate Attack" to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. Kaiba then activates "Shadow Spell" to bind this card down and decrease its ATK by 700. Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 149, Alister uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba while the former was disguised as Maximillion Pegasus. He Special Summons this card via the effect of "Toon Mask". Kaiba then activates "Shrink" to halve this card's ATK until the End Phase. "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" then attacks this card, but this card dodges the attack. Kaiba then uses the effect of "Charm of Lamentation" to draw a card. On the End Phase, the effect of "Shrink" expires, returning this card's ATK to its original value. Alister then paid 500 Life Points to allow this card to attack. This card then attacks directly via its own effect, but Kaiba activates "Negate Attack" to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. Allister then activates "Toon Rollback" to conduct another Battle Phase this turn. Since the effect of "Toon Rollback" will not allow this card to attack again, Alister Tributes this card in order to Tribute Summon "Toon Dark Magician Girl".
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light
- Pegasus uses this card during his Duel against Kaiba. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Toon-Gemini Elf" (thanks to "Cost Down" and "Ultimate Offering"). After Kaiba destroyed "Toon World" with the effect of "XYZ-Dragon Cannon", this card is destroyed.
- Pegasus summons this card and "Toon Dark Magician Girl" to protect the group from some falling debris that was created when Anubis blasted the Kaibadome's roof. This gives them enough time to get to safety. However both Toon monsters could not hold up the rock very long. Shortly after the group gets to safety, the rock drops on both Toon monsters, destroying them.
- In North American WCQ 2017 Special: Pegasus vs. Jack and Aster vs. Jack, Pegasus Special Summons this card from his Deck via "Toon Dark Magician's" effect. On Jack's turn, the effect of his "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" destroys this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.