- In episode 1, this card is shown in Seto Kaiba's briefcase when he offers a bunch of rare cards to Solomon Muto in exchange for his "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck before his Duel with Gansley.
- In episode 106, Tristan Taylor uses this card during his Tag Duel with Serenity Wheeler and Duke Devlin against Nezbitt. He uses this card to switch Serenity's "The Forgiving Maiden" to Defense Position, but Nezbitt activates "Riryoku Field" to negate this card's effect and destroy it.
- In episode 112, Joey Wheeler uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against the Big Five. He uses this card to switch Leichter's "Injection Fairy Lily" to Defense Position after he realized from Yami Yugi's words that the effect of "Injection Fairy Lily" only boosts its ATK.
- In Scale 16, Reiji Akaba uses this card during his duel against Yuya Sakaki. He activates this card to switch Yuya's "Dark Anthelion Dragon" to Defense Position. In the following chapter, Reiji activates "Endless Seal" to return this card from his Graveyard to his hand, as it is a "Seal" card. He then activates this card again, switching Yuya's "Starving Venemy Dragon" to Defense Position.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.